Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Sub
well guys, time came for me to spend yet again more money. I just picked this up today, was so happy :), my type-R just wasn't doing it anymore. So now i need a new amp, but that'll be after x-mas. So here it is, it's a 10" Alpine Type-X. Sounds awsome and hits hard even with less than half the recomended power. Another review will come later, but i just had to pass some good news lol.

[Image: IMG_0288.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0287.jpg]
That would look good in the Focus Tuning ZX3 car. What that set you back?

Nice red. Wanna trade?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Look's nice!!! You'll need a pretty big amp to play that sub at his fullest!

But, still crazy!
Turbo arrived!
Sweet pick-up. That'll sound sweet when you get an amp that can push it to its limits.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

meford4u,Nov 19 2005, 07:37 PM Wrote:That would look good in the Focus Tuning ZX3 car.  What that set you back? 

Nice red.  Wanna trade?
[right][snapback]156763[/snapback][/right]

Haha!! Nice try there meford. But for the price, i actually got it rather cheap. 225 plus tax, plus i had to give them my old sub. And i think it retails for 499 or something along those lines, but don't quote me on it. And this thing hits hard, and is extremely power hungry. Blew two fuses last night just showing off to my friend lol
You know what would be sick!

Get 2 digital amps and plug one amp to one coil and to the same to the other coil and setup the amps so there the same. That would play your type-x hard!
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Nov 20 2005, 02:35 PM Wrote:You know what would be sick!

Get 2 digital amps and plug one amp to one coil and to the same to the other coil and setup the amps so there the same.  That would play your type-x hard!
[right][snapback]156843[/snapback][/right]

yea, now tell me, do you think i'd need another alternator or not? lol
smith21,Nov 20 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Nov 20 2005, 02:35 PM Wrote:You know what would be sick!

Get 2 digital amps and plug one amp to one coil and to the same to the other coil and setup the amps so there the same.  That would play your type-x hard!
[right][snapback]156843[/snapback][/right]

yea, now tell me, do you think i'd need another alternator or not? lol
[right][snapback]156866[/snapback][/right]

I don't think a new alternator..but a Dry cell wouldn't hurt at all.

Im not sure, but you can just maybe buy a other amp like the one you have now and put the same setup on both amp..But I would ask you audio place if you can do that...If yes...I got one amp for sale!!!
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Nov 20 2005, 05:41 PM Wrote:I don't think a new alternator..but a Dry cell wouldn't hurt at all.

Im not sure, but you can just maybe buy a other amp like the one you have now and put the same setup on both amp..But I would ask you audio place if you can do that...If yes...I got one amp for sale!!!
[right][snapback]156869[/snapback][/right]

If it's the alpine one like mine, the M-350 or something like that, how much of a deal you wanna give me :D?