Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pioneer Navigation
Does anyone know if the Pioneer AVIC-N1 or N2 can read your vehicle speed in KPH as well as MPH on the virtual gauge cluster??

I cant find a definitive answer!
pfffft

who cares

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
yes it can.
'03 Focus SVT
meford4u,Nov 30 2005, 10:09 PM Wrote:pfffft

who cares
[right][snapback]158710[/snapback][/right]

SHUT UP TRUCK BOY,,

I didnt ask for input from the peanut gallery, jerkass!@
yes it can bunny, but its not dead accurate and not in real time either.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Dec 1 2005, 06:41 PM Wrote:yes it can bunny, but its not dead accurate and not in real time either.
[right][snapback]158896[/snapback][/right]

really..?!

thats kinda shitty!

Is it a good unit AVIC-N1
My buddy had it in his car and then upgraded to the N2. I didn't notice too much difference, the navigation is sick though, I love pressing two buttons and knowing where to go.
Run your car, not your mouth
It sounds pimp.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
depends if you like sound quailty or navi.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Dec 1 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:depends if you like sound quailty or navi.
[right][snapback]158916[/snapback][/right]
Yeah after doing some research on teh InDash all in one system, I realized if you want a big system along with your flashy head unit you need more than the N1 or N2 have to offer. Right now I have my eyes set on the Eclipse with HD and more importantly 5V preouts and it may not be important to you if you are running a simple set up but for audiophiles you need the output. Just some thoughts. Plus the Eclipse looks so good in the dash considering you do not need the flip out screen.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
NoiSeeVT,Dec 2 2005, 11:02 AM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Dec 1 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:depends if you like sound quailty or navi.
[right][snapback]158916[/snapback][/right]
Yeah after doing some research on teh InDash all in one system, I realized if you want a big system along with your flashy head unit you need more than the N1 or N2 have to offer. Right now I have my eyes set on the Eclipse with HD and more importantly 5V preouts and it may not be important to you if you are running a simple set up but for audiophiles you need the output. Just some thoughts. Plus the Eclipse looks so good in the dash considering you do not need the flip out screen.

David
[right][snapback]159020[/snapback][/right]

I agree. I had the N2 for a while and didn't like the SQ so I got the Eclispe NAV.Eclipse has come out with a new NAV system which has the flip out screen and a HD, check out the web site.It looks great.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173