Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shm Suspension
is this the suspension that some of you have??
SHM suspension
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Thats a sweet price.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Dec 16 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:Thats a sweet price.
[right][snapback]161255[/snapback][/right]
i know, but it doesnt state the drop or anything, i thought someone on here had it.

edit: darkpuppet has it. after looking at pics of his car, its not low enough for me.

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Woah. Anybody serious about suspension would jump on this.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
wow... I should pick up another kit just for spares.

that's a GREAT price.. and it's Zero Rice... This kit is the most streetable, most userfriendly, most balanced kit and if I ever get to a track, I'm sure it'll prove very capable on the track as well...

and if a finger width's worth of gap is too much, well... can't help you there, but I have a whale tail you might be interested in :P
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That is a great deal!
That's pimpdizzle fo shizzle.

If I didn't have the new susp. already, I'd be ordering that RIGHT NOW.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
darkpuppet,Dec 16 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:wow... I should pick up another kit just for spares.

that's a GREAT price.. and it's Zero Rice... This kit is the most streetable, most userfriendly, most balanced kit and if I ever get to a track, I'm sure it'll prove very capable on the track as well...

and if a finger width's worth of gap is too much,  well... can't help you there, but I have a whale tail you might be interested in  :P
[right][snapback]161264[/snapback][/right]

lol
i think im looking for almost a tuck, but this kit would work better with a body kit or euro w/ lip.

either way i dont have the cash or the credit for it. so im gonna have to wait.

and if i want shade around my back bumper ill jsut open the hatch, you can keep the whale tail! :lol:

I am very sure they're eibach pro kit, agree that is a very good price.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
darkpuppet, what is the drop on this kit? 1.5/1.7?
Below Average Car Club
I just bought the non-adjustable KW setup and a Progress rear bar for that much... wonder how the 2 compare.....
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Casper,Dec 17 2005, 03:00 AM Wrote:I just bought the non-adjustable KW setup and a Progress rear bar for that much... wonder how the 2 compare.....
[right][snapback]161352[/snapback][/right]
:blink:

wow, where?
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Focus Is Art,Dec 17 2005, 07:49 AM Wrote:
Casper,Dec 17 2005, 03:00 AM Wrote:I just bought the non-adjustable KW setup and a Progress rear bar for that much... wonder how the 2 compare.....
[right][snapback]161352[/snapback][/right]
:blink:

wow, where?
[right][snapback]161376[/snapback][/right]

Got the KW Suspension on eBay for $400 US. New Edge Performance sells it for $600, so I wasn't complaining. The guy is also selling his Euro rear bumper for $125 US.... waiting on the shipping costs for that one.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
I have this kit too....pissed now that it's nearly half price...shoulda waited....oh well.

I got a 1.5" drop in front, and a 1.75" drop in the rear...never had ANY issues with rubbing, bottoming out, etc.

Maybe I should get another one of these too for spare parts...

Oh yeah, one more thing...for those of you who need to know...you CAN outgun cars like a Mazda 3 GT or Toyota Matrix XRS in the handling department if your foci has this kit...I know this by driving the other two cars, and buy outgunning them with my own car on twisty roads or high speed manuevers on the highway...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...