Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Seat Is In.
Well I finally got my drivers seat installed. Once I fabed up the bracket for the seat belt everything went without a hitch. I am very happy with the fit and comfort of the seats. All I need to do is get another SPARCO base for the pasenger side and ! more set of MOMO sliders and I will be ready to put in the other one. Here are some photos of the seats installed.

Enjoy.[Image: 2193703_11_full.jpg]

[Image: 2193703_13_full.jpg]

[Image: 2193703_14_full.jpg]

[Image: 2193703_12_full.jpg]
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Looks good!, but what are you going to do for the baby seat? Get one custome made to match? :P

None the less looks great, were the brackets hard to make?
Save points are for quiters
Looking good...

BTW...they make baby racing-style seats...Recaro, Sparco, Evenflo, & a few others all have a variety of them for the lil' ones!

I even saw a few that have the HANS device head restraint part to them, to keep the babies heads from bouncing around.....even racing style belts/harness and shoulder pads...

...yeh..I'm a nerd...I know...
Tri_kento,Dec 30 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:Looks good!, but what are you going to do for the baby seat? Get one custome made to match? :P

None the less looks great, were the brackets hard to make?
[right][snapback]162555[/snapback][/right]

No the bracket was really easy once I figured out what I wanted o do. I used a piece of angle iron on the right side and a piece of flat bar on the left between the slider and the seat. Drilled a hole for the seat belt reciever to bolt thru (used the stock bolt and a nyloc nut). The thickness of the steel helped lift the seat a bit. I found it was low even though I am 6'2" tall. I also used a few washers under the front of the Sparco base to tip the seat back a little bit.

It feels great.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
EWWWW AUTO. Nice seat.
It'll look better in my car...no problem tho i'll take the seats off your hands without charging you! :D

Looks good...

Ain't nothin wrong with an auto.....
An auto with racing seats.

Wicked!

They look sweet, but my fat ass would NEVER work in those. :lol:
microbunny,Dec 30 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:Looking good...

BTW...they make baby racing-style seats...Recaro, Sparco, Evenflo, & a few others all have a variety of them for the lil' ones!

I even saw a few that have the HANS device head restraint part to them, to keep the babies heads from bouncing around.....even racing style belts/harness and shoulder pads...

...yeh..I'm a nerd...I know...
[right][snapback]162556[/snapback][/right]

I've seen those! They are freikin awesome.

And the seat looks good man, just a little out of place until the passenger one goes in. :)
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
looks good dude...when's the second one going in? lol