Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Caved....i Installed My Seats
I decided to start up the focus for a little bit since the car hasnt been started in over 2 weeks... :blink: No problems though. :rolleyes:

I got in and thought to myself since the weather is pretty nice....& Im on my last week of vacation I might as well install some seats. :lol:

Thanks Harkore for the corbeau brackets :D The install was super easy. Theres a couple of things I want to fix up now. Maybe make a Fiberglass mold to clean off the bottom of the seats or take them off and shave off the left over alum plate. The seats sit pretty high to, almost stock, I'd say 1/2" lower than stock which is not to bad since I had my seats jacked all the way up (small guy).

Dont mind the newspaper, baking, powder and blue dog blanket, its just to keep everything covered while it sits....

1st pics of the stock vs aftermarket....

[Image: DSCF2250.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2251.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2252.jpg]

Both in....

[Image: DSCF2253.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2254.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2259.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2260.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2262.jpg]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
They look good. What kind are they?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Jan 4 2006, 02:23 PM Wrote:They look good. What kind are they?
[right][snapback]163240[/snapback][/right]

From http://www.streetimports.com
Not bad. I prefer a tad less visible stitching, but to each their own!

Good job Nate.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Thats another thing now....As soon as I put them in I wanted to get the white stich shifter and handbrake boots

It never ends :rolleyes:
Man those look pretty good.

The site doesn't work btw. Too bad cuz i think i'll look into getting some this summer. Did they come with the brackets mount them?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Jan 4 2006, 04:04 PM Wrote:Man those look pretty good.

The site doesn't work btw. Too bad cuz i think i'll look into getting some this summer. Did they come with the brackets mount them?
[right][snapback]163269[/snapback][/right]

The site works for me. <_<

There a store here in Ottawa so it was sweet not to pay any shipping. :D

I bought the brackets off a member here, I paid $225 I think (or $250.00 :huh: ). There made by Corbeau and have different brackets for the driver & passenger side. These brackets had an aluminum plate on them, dont know if that was Hardkore's doing or if it came with it, all I had to do was measure new holes for the seats to be bolted in, drilled new holes and bolted the seat to the plate. Then you take out your stock seats and unbolt the seatbelts and airbag sensors, and bolt it to the Corbeau Brackets. Re-intsall the seats and hook up the air bag sensors. Very simple install if you have the right brackets. ;) B)
Still not working for me.....wierd.

Guess i'll have to keep all that bracket stuff in mind if i decide to try this in the summer.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

wow..those look nice with your ride flo, fit in perfectly (IMO) Good buy!
You can also pick these up at http://www.onin.ca, their website says they can get brackets for them but the seats are $50 more than at streetimports.....
I like those seats... and only 1/2" lower than stock? Hrm, did they have any other colour/design choices available?

NefCanuck
mmmm.....seats.......
NefCanuck,Jan 4 2006, 08:27 PM Wrote:I like those seats... and only 1/2" lower than stock?  Hrm, did they have any other colour/design choices available?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]163310[/snapback][/right]

I'm guessing you can go lower to....the bracket says Ford Focus "Higher" on it...so Im guessing its the higher braket I have.

Theres red, blue, black cloth, black syn leather & real leather. White, black, blue, red stich available.
Nice job. Your making me want to get my other bracket and slider on order and finish mine off. Looks like a clean install.

I will post more on mine once I get the other one in.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
seats look damn good
goes with the flow of your car
E.O MASIV
Hey FLO

What are you doing with your stock seats???

Tim
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Jan 12 2006, 01:13 AM Wrote:Hey FLO

What are you doing with your stock seats???

Tim
[right][snapback]164667[/snapback][/right]

I keep all my stock parts in case I have to part it out. Sorry.
Thats cool!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Nice man.
Turbo arrived!
It was nice out so I brought the car for a rip. The seats really hold ya in but I know I'm going to miss the softness of the stockers. :P