Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Car
hello there..

I am a long time lurker, first time poster.

here is my car:

[Image: side1.jpg]

look forward to postin here!

~Lorne

edit, picture updated.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
looks sweet! Needs a litle bit of a drop tho :P
hardk0re,Jan 3 2006, 01:40 AM Wrote:looks sweet!  Needs a litle bit of a drop tho :P
[right][snapback]162901[/snapback][/right]

I am also retarded, this shouldve dropped into the 'from the street' forum, can it be moved?

hardk0re,Jan 2 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:looks sweet!  Needs a litle bit of a drop tho :P

I 2nd that. A drop would definately make that car look alot better.

Otherwise not to shabby looking.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Jan 3 2006, 01:54 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,Jan 2 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:looks sweet!  Needs a litle bit of a drop tho :P

I 2nd that. A drop would definately make that car look alot better.

Otherwise not to shabby looking.
[right][snapback]162904[/snapback][/right]

These are waiting to go in...

waiting for my penile brother to come over back to victoria so we can use his spring compressor, cheapness pays lol

looking nice I like the body kit and rims but be prepared for the following 2 comments.

1. needs a drop
2. lose the spoiler

:)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I like the spoiler..its tight~

need a drop but, it looks great
nass,Jan 3 2006, 02:13 AM Wrote:looking nice I like the body kit and rims but be prepared for the following 2 comments.

1. needs a drop
2. lose the spoiler

[right][snapback]162916[/snapback][/right]

lose the spoiler?

ok, check back next sunday :)

PerfectSaiyan,Jan 3 2006, 02:28 AM Wrote:
nass,Jan 3 2006, 02:13 AM Wrote:looking nice I like the body kit and rims but be prepared for the following 2 comments.

1. needs a drop
2. lose the spoiler

[right][snapback]162916[/snapback][/right]

lose the spoiler?

ok, check back next sunday :)
[right][snapback]162920[/snapback][/right]

I personally don't mind it, but I have read others on here not liking spoilers on sedans or hatches. Yours seems to flow with the car well and doesn't scream out for attention.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Quote:I personally don't mind it, but I have read others on here not liking spoilers on sedans or hatches. Yours seems to flow with the car well and doesn't scream out for attention.
[right][snapback]162928[/snapback][/right]

oh I BEG to differ, I get so much attention now... whenever I drive home at night its basically a race, every other slighty modified Honda wants to tussle. I mean it gets so annoying I found an alternative route that takes me an extra 5 minutes, but has a lot of twisties in it.

it is being taken off next week and being replaced buy a RS Flush mount Spoiler from F2, bought through ZX3Tuning.

Here's mine sittin' on eibach sportlines and 18's :D

[Image: 100_0309.jpg]
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jan 3 2006, 02:53 AM Wrote:Here's mine sittin' on eibach sportlines and 18's  :D

[Image: 100_0309.jpg]
[right][snapback]162940[/snapback][/right]

rub much at all?

im only runnin 17s and am only dropping it 1.5 on FocusSport H&R Springs

Nice Car PerfectSaiyan

All it needs is a drop and it be perfect :)

My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Jan 3 2006, 03:44 AM Wrote:Nice Car PerfectSaiyan

All it needs is a drop and it be perfect :)
[right][snapback]162964[/snapback][/right]

all puns intended I am sure :lol:

Welcome!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I like the spoiler, and I'm usually part of the "anti-spoiler" crowd.

It's nice to see another tastefully-modded Focus here!

:hi:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nice to see another black Focus, definately get on that drop ASAP, and glad to see you come around and decided to go with the RS spoiler.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 3 2006, 02:21 PM Wrote:I like the spoiler, and I'm usually part of the "anti-spoiler" crowd.

It's nice to see another tastefully-modded Focus here!

:hi:
[right][snapback]162980[/snapback][/right]

thanks for that I was always concerned that my car wasnt done tastefully and it would be made fun of.. But i guess that happens with everyones car (unelss of course it is a Zonda)

PerfectSaiyan,Jan 2 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:it is being taken off next week and being replaced buy a RS Flush mount Spoiler from F2, bought through ZX3Tuning.
[right][snapback]162934[/snapback][/right]

And sold to ME!
Turbo arrived!
OKAY OKAY I KNOW I SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP....just an idea though..looks good..

[Image: side1DROP.jpg]
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector