Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After The Intro ?
Could we see a different focus weekly for the main page ?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
There will be a feature ride.

Feature ride will be chosen by memebers..
Why not all member rides...
Monthly votes ?
"Put it to a vote"...
"Focus On The Road!"

Ims till debating if I wnated monthly or what. How ever any one who wishes to participate is able to. All name will be put in a list and members will be able to vote.
Hey it's cool... just thought a forum with a number of members
why select only one car ? Get everyone who wants to be involved with the main page. The stock focus to the show one car just isn't enough. We could even make a group shot real or photo shop. AAY!?
"Focus On The Road!"

why don't you have it load with a random pic, that way it's not a popularity contest...and even noobs can have their car on there

like....everytime the page is refreshed it picks a random pic of a members car...i'm sure you can set that up

..a thought
Focused,Oct 22 2004, 12:18 PM Wrote:? ?t you have it load with a random pic, that way it's not a popularity contest...and even noobs can have their car on there

like....everytime the page is refreshed it picks a random pic of a members car...i'm sure you can set that up

..a thought
Very cool idea!

My vote is for this. :)
ANTHONYD,Oct 22 2004, 01:39 PM Wrote:
Focused,Oct 22 2004, 12:18 PM Wrote:? ?t you have it load with a random pic, that way it's not a popularity contest...and even noobs can have their car on there

..a thought
Very cool idea!

My vote is for this. :)
That idea sounds great!
Actually that sounds like one of the best ideas for a featured Focus section. Everyone who wants to participate can submit certain pictures (like front/side/rear/interior/engine bay/etc) and fill out a form so it's easy to format to an html page. Then randomly select a ride everytime the page loads, or else have it automatically cycle through a car a day, or per week, or whatever.

I think avoiding a popularity contest would be a very good thing for the site.. keeps everything objective and gives everyone a chance to be included.
guilty,Oct 22 2004, 02:47 PM Wrote:Actually that sounds like one of the best ideas for a featured Focus section. Everyone who wants to participate can submit certain pictures (like front/side/rear/interior/engine bay/etc) and fill out a form so it's easy to format to an html page. Then randomly select a ride everytime the page loads, or else have it automatically cycle through a car a day, or per week, or whatever.

I think avoiding a popularity contest would be a very good thing for the site.. keeps everything objective and gives everyone a chance to be included.
Just to add...

Maybe stickey a thread in this forum or a "New User Forum", though I dont think were at that level yet. The Title of the thread could be "ATTN NEWBIES: Do you want your car's pick on the front page?"

That way they can read the thread, follow the instructions and we can keep an up to date thing happening.

I think it would make new users feel more welcome also.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
"ATTN NEWBIES"

HAHAHAHAHA ... can we single them out anymore.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
LOL.. :lol: I got tons of work ahead of me. Dont count on seeing any part of V3 up till its done. I aint upping a have done site like I always do..

If v3 isnt close to being ready yet, can we have v2 back online? The page of most recent thread acitivity is handy.