Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking Off The Focus Tuning Badging
Just a thought we have been mulling around. I think bunny has the pic of what the car would look like in with his signature/avatar.

Now it looks like this:

http://groups.msn.com/FocusTuning2/shoebox...Photo&PhotoID=2

And it could look something like this, with a little photochop in there

http://groups.msn.com/FocusTuning2/shoebox...Photo&PhotoID=7

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I think the car has a cleaner look without the sticker along the bottom.

Maybe a smaller sticker like the focuscanada.net ones would look better

But thats just my 2cents
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Get rid of it you don't need to draw anymore attention to yourself especialy when your car is questionable with respect to various laws as is.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Would look way better off, much cleaner, smoother.
Remove it ... *thumbsup* x2 (cus i have 2 thumbs)
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Peel them off mang!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I don't think we have ever had such a one sided poll?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Well then...............what no post that says " It's not my style"? We usually have one of those when you ask an opinion about a car.

But thanks all for agreeing with my taste. Keep the polling and comments coming.

Definitely scrap it.. I think big decals should be limited to sponsorship deals or something. Like if they're paying you to advertise on your car then you need a big sticker. I dont mind small stickers with cool/simple logos in non-clashing colors, but there's really no reason to have a huge banner for some company on your car.

Would look a lot cleaner without it, and the euro look is all about clean.
its up to you

focus tuning has made that a show car. if your wanting to keep it show then keep it. looks good either way.. if it were my car I would have a roll call on it and start entering it into as many shows as I can.
Not to bite your ass Jason but it WAS a Focus Tuning car. Now it's a meford car, or atleast his son's. They haven't been that helpful since the car was purchased, and taking 3 months to have the new bumper delivered was just rediculous. He seems too busy even to speak to his customers. Not a great way to run a business if you ask me.

As for the shows, it's kinda boring at the shows. More of a speed demon myself.

you gotta keep it on!, it is part of the car! I know i am probally one of the only people that feel that way, but i wouldn't even think about taking mine off. Taking it off would be like ripping the label off your deisgner jeans or whatnot

plus it is tastefully done. it's not like it goes across the whole car
meford4u,Oct 18 2004, 05:37 AM Wrote:He seems too busy even to speak to his customers. Not a great way to run a business if you ask me.
The website (focustuning.com) just recently went back up, didnt it? After having "coming January '04" on their homepage for like 6 months. Now it's back up, but isnt even called "focustuning" anymore, just FPD, a division of HPA.. and they arent even selling any Focus parts anyway. Doesnt look like they're interested in the focus market anymore, so I dont see the benefit of advertising for their focus-based website.
ya i would take it off then..
yes
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
All of us still know...that is you and your car..(without it)...clean looks really nice. :)
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  De-badging The Focus Name Canadian ST 8 2,284 10-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Last Post: konafocuswrc
  I.c.c. Tuning For Focus 1 &2 ICCTUNING 14 5,847 04-26-2006, 02:37 AM
Last Post: guilty