Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some New Toys *updated With Pics*
Update: Ok, here's the pics of my new toy, and my revamped box...lemme kno what you guys think...and oh! I don't think i've shown off my painted interior stuff, so check it out while your looking, and sorry for such a messy car, been doing lotsa travelling and have had NO time to go wash

Box Before Paint

[Image: IMG_0288.jpg]

Box After Paint

[Image: IMG_0317.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0316.jpg]

My new Toy :D

[Image: IMG_0318.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0319.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0320.jpg]
I got to see his progress last night... keep up the good work, bud!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
thanks adam, also 2 add, adam has a few new things i don't think he's shown off yet (hurry and show them you F**ker! lol )
Lookin good man!

I'm likin' the white interior too
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
There gord, pics are up lol lemme kno what you guys think
The interior looks great. What paint did you use?
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
Lemon Pine air freshener...mmm :lol:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
you, my friend, would enjoi way more port area ;)
Looks sweet. I like how you kept the gauge surround black and didn't try and overpower the interior with white.

That's a pimp deck, man. Love the finished repaint!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
looks great
but how does the sub sound
E.O MASIV
It hits hard! :o

Adam is right, it hits hard, and i've only heard it with 1/3 of it's recomended power lol..i'll let you know this spring how hard it hits when i go full power on it's ass!! Along with a better "custom" box :D
looks good.

how do you like the gauge surround?
'03 Focus SVT
smith21,Jan 3 2006, 03:24 PM Wrote:Adam is right, it hits hard, and i've only heard it with 1/3 of it's recomended power lol..i'll let you know this spring how hard it hits when i go full power on it's ass!! Along with a better "custom" box :D
[right][snapback]163093[/snapback][/right]
I've got the 12" Type X in a ported box built to Alpines specs. If you like it now, once you give it the full power, you'll be amazed.
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
skifreak69,Jan 4 2006, 01:31 AM Wrote:
smith21,Jan 3 2006, 03:24 PM Wrote:Adam is right, it hits hard, and i've only heard it with 1/3 of it's recomended power lol..i'll let you know this spring how hard it hits when i go full power on it's ass!! Along with a better "custom" box :D
[right][snapback]163093[/snapback][/right]
I've got the 12" Type X in a ported box built to Alpines specs. If you like it now, once you give it the full power, you'll be amazed.
[right][snapback]163178[/snapback][/right]

i'm almost scared to put it to full power lol..my mirrors are useless as is....and the gauge surround, i love it....not the happiest with the gauge, but meh..impresses alot of ppl lol :D
wow those actually look really good, and I am not a stereo fan :P
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
Tastefully done, looks good!
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
Glad your happy! B)

Looking tight my friend.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
thanx guys..and i forgot 2 awsner this one..the paint was just automotive paint that i picked up from canadian tire...spray bomb style my friends :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Interior Pics FociS8nt 14 7,360 03-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Last Post: ZX3TUNR