Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New System
Well since my other thread got shut down lets try this again. Hopefully some people can refrain from making asses of them selves like last time.

Picked up a black one today

[Image: 012306010.jpg]

and my new sub lol

[Image: 012306007.jpg]

[Image: 012306004.jpg]

ICE BABY!!!

[Image: 012306002.jpg]
so you got one your dad gave you and one you bought now?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

should have gone Bose.
why have 2 of the same iPod?

Black looks better, take back the white one and buy a Xbox 360
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Jan 23 2006, 11:59 AM Wrote:why have 2 of the same iPod?

Black looks better, take back the white one and buy a Xbox 360
[right][snapback]166443[/snapback][/right]

I dunno..screen's a bit small for the xbox360
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Sweet I just ordered one of these.

[Image: isongbook.jpg]
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
darkpuppet,Jan 23 2006, 12:06 PM Wrote:I dunno..screen's a bit small for the xbox360
[right][snapback]166449[/snapback][/right]

I don't think I would be able to sit through a whole movie watching a 2.5" screen.

It would be a great home theatre system if you were Stuart Little. :rolleyes:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Jan 23 2006, 12:42 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jan 23 2006, 12:06 PM Wrote:I dunno..screen's a bit small for the xbox360
[right][snapback]166449[/snapback][/right]

I don't think I would be able to sit through a whole movie watching a 2.5" screen.

It would be a great home theatre system if you were Stuart Little. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]166456[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but being able to watch it at the gym or on a flight somewhere you could. I use mine to watch movies and top gear episodes on the days where I do cardio I love it. When I'm done I just put it back in my arm band and go and do my weights. It is so amazingly clear that it is easy to watch.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
No offense, but the iPod soundstation (or whatever) is pure crap. You could do the same if not get better sound from a pair of stereo speakers.

I'm surprised people buy into this iCrap
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
The video on these things is amazing. A guy at work hear was all bashign the IPOD and s**t and I showed him. Today he shows up with his own IPOD video LOL

Oscar: My IPOD sound station sounds just as good as my home stereo system. I plan on replacing everything to IPOD.

Plus now with two IPODs I can buy the new mix station and start mixing with two IPODS instead of using records. Technology these days.

Plus my 50 year old dad with eye problems has no problem watching videos on these. The audio makes up for the size. Like Simon said you can take it everywhere.

I also bought the video out cable so now I can take movies to a freinds house VIA IPOD and the qaulity is equal to a VCD.
you plan on hooking it up with your car stereo too, clarion set up that i have is awesome.

now you can hook up the iPod video and play video on the screen with the new one.
'03 Focus SVT