Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugliest Focus Ever
i saw this and i think i threw up a little in my mouth

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ford-Focus-ZX3-NO-RESER...1QQcmdZViewItem
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Dose not look that bad, I like the red leather inserts in the seats, but for that price starting at $500 that's not bad at all.

LOL though if I won it, I'd change the bumper and upper grill and tails.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
This " focus " begs to be in a film. The kind of film with only one premis that the focus goes around eating people.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
I've seen worse, on this board in fact.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
*speechless*
thraxx?
Mr. Plow, that the name, that name again is Mr. Plow!
hahahaha.... go homer!! go homer!!

I'll take the seats, don't like the bumper at all...

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
That front bumper looks.... angry for lack of a better word (I mean seriously, look at it, that centre piece looks like teeth ready to tear into the bumper of any car that gets too close to it, like the ultimate self-preservation system :P)

NefCanuck
For 3k I will take it and replace the bumper. Just the SVT seat alone is good for $500.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
What happens if you forget to feed it after a couple of days? :blink:

Unbelievable.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
That is SO hot.

Radioactive center caps...*drool*.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Price now over $4000 Can. Definitely worth the price if one could pick it up for $5000. But that shnoz has gotta go! Unless you can put it back on in the winter, add some snow tires and chains and make a few bucks in the winter plowing parking lots.
Looks like bumblebee has a hot date for the prom!
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Jan 24 2006, 05:29 PM Wrote:Looks like bumblebee has a hot date for the prom!
[right][snapback]166804[/snapback][/right]

Dude that ain't bumblebee, that Optimus in disguise.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
It's a horrible job, but I have seen MUCH worse.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Fix it with fire.
Fingers,Jan 24 2006, 08:35 PM Wrote:Fix it with fire.
[right][snapback]166878[/snapback][/right]

WINN4R!!!!!

actually i've seen much worse.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 24 2006, 10:22 PM Wrote:
nass,Jan 24 2006, 05:29 PM Wrote:Looks like bumblebee has a hot date for the prom!
[right][snapback]166804[/snapback][/right]

Dude that ain't bumblebee, that Optimus in disguise.
[right][snapback]166828[/snapback][/right]

[Image: bumblebee.jpg]

ahem.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Jan 26 2006, 04:51 PM Wrote:[Image: bumblebee.jpg]

ahem.
[right][snapback]167146[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: Oh god, that was priceless. Two big thumbs up for making me laugh out loud :rofl:

NefCanuck