Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Oh
euro_zx5,Jan 24 2006, 09:34 PM Wrote:Well... around here it's common and a joke, usually installed on lawnmowers (Civics and the like). But for your clean ride, without you abusing them or trying to pull people over, it looks great. I love the little unnecessary toys... just wish I could afford them all.

So for the headlights, do you also have to drill a hole... or will there be a special bulb and/or harness to adapt that?
[right][snapback]166896[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, you drill a hole stick a bulb in the hole, seal the hole with the grommet that comes along and plug it into the wireing harness..AND PRESTO...
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
OKAY SO i installed my headlight strobes....and ran the wiring ...(WHAT A BITCH...) i mean there is almost no where to go through the firewall..anyhow, so i plug all the wiring into the Strobe module....and turn it on....hey it works..hey it doesn't work....HOLY s***..SMOKE...coming from the module....so i pull the wire that is the cause of the smoke....phew...blow on it a few times.....make sure there is no flames.....so i open the module...and FRIED...

no biggy, getting a new one tomorrow..and i know exactly why....one of the connectors that go into the transformer to the headlight strobes wasn't completely seated...causing a short....nothing else got toasted. I pulled my cigarette lighter fuse...(thats where its connected to, for constant power)....

BUT...my car now smells like a plastic factory that went up in flames....

so....moral of this story.....BUY STROBES...ITS FUN. so tomorrow i get my windows tinted...CAN'T WAIT....thursday i re-install my new module..and my MBRP EXHAUST..oh yes people....it's coming.....and will be here tomorrow....YES YES..MBRP....

Thats my story for tonight...
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I tried to warn you.

Rice is conbustable.

And to think that car was new.

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Jan 25 2006, 08:42 AM Wrote:I tried to warn you.

Rice is conbustable.

And to think that car was new.

:lol:
[right][snapback]166931[/snapback][/right]

AHAHHA that's going in my sig. But then again, I have my EL :rolleyes:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
:lol: The adventures never end with you, do they?! I just have to see what these headlight strobes look like with that new "strobe bulb" installed. Get some pics of that up.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I like the "clean and simple" look too.

BUT, I always put lights in my cars.

I have LEDs inside my car. and the dome light.
Keep doin whatever you want with your car.
www.VicVodka.com
http://www.thePman.com

[Image: 778239_85.jpg][Image: 778239_48.jpg]
ROBSONzts,Jan 26 2006, 09:45 PM Wrote:I like the "clean and simple" look too.

BUT, I always put lights in my cars.

I have LEDs inside my car. and the dome light.
Keep doin whatever you want with your car.
[right][snapback]167188[/snapback][/right]

DOOD, love it...

what kind of lights are those....I think i NEED them ..
Mods so far:
not bad, I've seen that kind of thing before, but everyone that saw the car outside thought the alarm was going off.
Dan