Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Rims
whatz everyones opinion on these rims
do you think they would look bad on a black focus wit dark tint

http://cgi.ebay.ca/MOMO-QUASAR-II-RED-WHEE...bayphotohosting
E.O MASIV
If you have to ask you know our answer is not going to be positive.

Bad idea
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
STOP!

PUT THE WEB DOWN...

I wouldn't

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Yes, they would look bad on a black focus with dark tint. On any focus really....with any shade of tint to. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Not really, If you are going for a complete change like some of those ricers out there, you could pull it off nicely.......

If it was on a white car maybe, same with black, but really it's all in your personal taste, and after all it's your car and your money.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
yeah get 'em as long as you like the style

worst case is you don't like the color then paint 'em black

edit: would look sweet with the spokes painted black with the lip red B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
If you were going for a total Fast-and-Furious look for your car, they would look best with red decals and a big bumper with lots of red mesh. But on a regular and tastefully modified car, that much contrast will not look good.
HELL and might I add...NO!
SL8RZZX3,Jan 23 2006, 04:23 PM Wrote:yeah get 'em as long as you like the style

worst case is you don't like the color then paint 'em black

edit: would look sweet with the spokes painted black with the lip red  B)
[right][snapback]166537[/snapback][/right]

PAINT those ugly rims!!!!!
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
umm at that price, id say buy them and return them to theyre natural silver. those are not cheap rims. and theres alot of tread left on the tires
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I would buy them and then powdercoat them another colour. Those are MOMO wheels which aren't cheap and those tires are close to $1700 worth of rubber. Buy them and paint them!
what i wanted to do was powdercoat them black and polish the lip silver
E.O MASIV
05blackzx5,Jan 24 2006, 02:21 AM Wrote:what i wanted to do was powdercoat them black and polish the lip silver
[right][snapback]166642[/snapback][/right]
Shipping is more than $300 and that's in the States ... and what will you do if there's something wrong with them. They're used, there's no guarantee and the guy's in Iowa.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Momos... good.

Paint colour choice by the illegitimate son of Ronald McDonald and Martha Stewart... bad.

Powdercoat 'em.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I would confirm the 'offset' before buying those. They need to be refinished, that red is disgusting. Seller also has no feedback. I'd be skeptical, great price though.
they would look as good as this guy....

[Image: absalom.jpg]
You should really find a better pic of me man. My beard is soooooooooo much longer now.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Not bad I guess, photoshop anyone?
Dan
my opinion, not on a black car, and not on a focus, but hey its your car do waht you want
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....