Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neons
Anyone know of some GOOD, BRIGHT Neons....small units that are easily mounted under dashes, seats, cup holder..(no just kidding)...

I don't want long ass sticks...that are impossible to fit places..

thanks in advance
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Get does little light pods...they go everywhere and there bright!!! It's the one they use for motocyle.
Turbo arrived!
LEDs
neons are old school.

if you know how to solder things then you can get 100's super cheap and make any size you want.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I used a few cold cathodes, like neons but brighter. Check out http://www.oznium.com Thats where i got all my cathodes, good prices. Even the Leds are cheaper than i've seen them here.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

^^ definitely oznium.com. The cold cathodes are the way to go!
http://www.autolumination.com
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Wow... more lights?

You're not going to stop until the car burns to the ground are you???

I warned you.... RICE IS CONBUSTABLE.

Good luck, I'm sure it will look MaDD TyTe SeriOUs Yo!
ANTHONYD,Jan 31 2006, 07:28 AM Wrote:Wow... more lights?

You're not going to stop until the car burns to the ground are you???

I warned you.... RICE IS CONBUSTABLE.

Good luck, I'm sure it will look MaDD TyTe SeriOUs Yo!
[right][snapback]167672[/snapback][/right]

See, as long is its nice and cleanly done..and not extremely overkill...(like enough lights to make a 747 land on you) as for burning to the ground....thats yet to be seen. Oh, and i learnt about a little device called a FUSE...hmmm, imagine that...such a tiny object, that could save my whole vehicle...

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector