Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frost's Front Facelift Project Now 95% Complete
Well I'm now at 95% complete and all that is left is adding the front lip and I'm done! but I want to wait till the warm weather gets here. Anyways I have some before & after photos enjoy !

Before:

[Image: Front.jpg]

Current :

[Image: 000_0243.jpg]
[Image: 000_0244.jpg]

Sides before :

[Image: Passenger_Side.jpg]
[Image: Driversside.jpg]

Sides After :

[Image: 000_0246.jpg]
[Image: 000_0245.jpg]

Euro Zetec Badging:

[Image: 000_0247.jpg]

Lighting / lit:

[Image: 000_0250.jpg]

City / Parking lights

[Image: 000_0251.jpg]

Lights on

[Image: 000_0252.jpg]

I know it's needs a bath, but it's too damn cold out still.......
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Sorry forgot to add the parts list so here is the updated parts listings:

2002+ Face Lift Bumper
2002+ Face Lift Ghia Lower Grille
ST170 Headlights
ST170 Upper Grille
European Sedan / Saloon Rear Tail lights
CAI / Rad cover
Hood Lock with key
2002+ Face Lift Front Foglights with H11 light bulbs
Euro Fenders ( passenger & driver side )
Side Smoked Repeaters with amber bulbs
Euro Washer Bottle
Euro Headlight Switch
Euro " Zetec " Door Badging
Euro " Sport " Badge on the trunk
Euro " Ghia " Door Crests
Euro Glossy Window Trim ( sedan / 5 door / wagon )
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Thats looking hawt. Your car was nice before, buts its 10x nicer now.

Any changes to the rear of the car?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Feb 1 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:Thats looking hawt. Your car was nice before, buts its 10x nicer now.

Any changes to the rear of the car?
[right][snapback]168022[/snapback][/right]

Yeah so far the Euro Sport badge, and Euro Tails, I'm going to do the bumper change over some time in aug / sept this year, I have to save up for the body work ( rebar trimming ) and painting of the rear bumper for then, but so far my mod budget is going not going anywhere, other then getting a " 2.0 " badge for the trunk, and I'm waiting on the remaining items to arrive, such as the Euro Focus Badge from the UK, and the radio bezel from Germany.

this is what the rear looks like, has not changed much since I took it in early jan, other then addition of the Ghia Crests.

[Image: 000_0234.jpg]
[Image: 000_0233.jpg]
lookin good but along with the bath...detail the interior....

damn!
it doesnt look ricer, but it looks nice..
btw. i cant tell the difference in the before/after shot of your side skirts except that one of them looks like its falling off, care to fill me in on whats changed?
My other ride is your Mom
Very nice changes!!!

The look of the front end is excellent!!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
paolo,Feb 1 2006, 09:26 PM Wrote:it doesnt look ricer, but it looks nice..
btw. I can't tell the difference in the before/after shot of your side skirts except that one of them looks like its falling off, care to fill me in on whats changed?
[right][snapback]168035[/snapback][/right]

well I had to undo the side skirts at the front end a bit to attach the ferders, so I have to get some more double sided tape to do this, I want to take off the passenger side one to do a repair to the paint as I kinda left it from when my brother in law curbed it a bit...... :rolleyes: No worries though it's all cosmetic.

Well the addition of Facelift fogs ( after about 7 months of not having them ), new Euro badging ( front & rear doors ), euro fenders with repeaters, euro washer bottle ( hidden under the driver's side fender ) & I painted the surround on the grille.
Wow, you have one of the nicest sedans I have ever seen. Good job on all that body work. How dificult was the install of the front bumper?
-Andrew
European headlights, European upper grille, MBRP cat-back exhaust, ICEMAN cold air intake, and other assorted mods.
http://www.focusxtreme.com
Looking good! Can't wait for a g2g to see it in person!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
drew03zx3,Feb 3 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:Wow, you have one of the nicest sedans I have ever seen. Good job on all that body work. How dificult was the install of the front bumper?
[right][snapback]168214[/snapback][/right]

not really hard at all, I just took off the front crash foam and just pushed the new bumper cover into place, it's a tight fit I'll tell you, but I didn't do any rebar trimming. There will be a small bump in the inside of the foglight holes from the rebar, but it's so far back that they are hidden by the fog's & surrounds, more or less it's a small ammount of grinding you'd have to do, I was afraid of setting off the air bags if I did anything to the rebar, so it's why I just left it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frost's Facelift Project 70% Complete Frost__2001 20 4,692 01-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001
  2001 - 2002 Facelift Project Frost__2001 17 4,660 08-04-2005, 09:33 AM
  Frost's 2002 Facelift Bumper Project Frost__2001 22 7,044 07-08-2005, 03:39 PM
  2002 Facelift Front Bumper Frost__2001 1 1,310 05-16-2005, 04:22 AM
Last Post: guilty