Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have An Assassin....
Well today i was at the local pool hall "matty's" and this guy came up to my friend jon and pointed to my car asking if he had seen a car like that before. Well it seems the guy had a car dead exactly like mine , same year,model.options. the onyl diffrence was his had like no scratches ot dents......

The guy later on explained that some one had thrown a christmas tree through the windshield of his focus... so you had thought i was my friend who did it... because he was wearing a hat...and they guy that smashed the windshield with the christmas tree was wearing a hat.. so . yea..

anyways.. i have a strange feeling that someone is after my focus..since my town is small and well there are onyl 2 other focus like mine in melvlle. there are more focus..but not same color and model.

mmmm i hope i don't get any tree's through my window..or flower pots. :huh:
Save points are for quiters
That would suck so much man!!! Because christmas is over:lol:. No but honestly watch your car man.
Turbo arrived!
I'd say he made the story up just to start a fight. A lot of fights start like that with drunk people. There's always a direct link (ie the car), some stupid link (ie the hat), and some weird object (ie the tree or sometimes some woman). I wouldn't even worry about it.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Well i hope no one has any plans of tossing their christmas tree through my focus... I don't think SGI covers flying tree's through windows....
one day im going to install cameras in my car that activate with the cars alarm, one out front, one out back, and 2 on the sides.

excessive, but you can bust people!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
Well I Guess i don't have to worry about it anymore, since that night i heard about the tree through the focus i got pulled over by melville's finest, and when he was checking my ID i asked if there was any new with them about this, he said he hadn't heard anything about it.

oh and i didn't get a ticket....he just wanted to know if i had any info on partys around melville. which me being a loner..i didn't. :P
Must be the green? :unsure:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.