Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back In Focus
Got my rig back on the road again....fixed up, cleaned up, and avoiding the snow thats currently falling..

enjoy the crappy garage photos...

[Image: focusnew01.jpg]

[Image: focusnew02.jpg]

[Image: focusnew03.jpg]

[Image: focusnew04.jpg]

[Image: focusnew05.jpg]
Finally you got your car back. Loving the spoiler :D.. Makes me feel so lonely in the stock world.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
unlike some other members who are mean and hurtful I think that car is smashing and I am glad its back on the road, good for you my rabbit friend
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Feb 4 2006, 09:01 PM Wrote:unlike some other members who are mean and hurtful I think that car is smashing and I am glad its back on the road, good for you my rabbit friend
[right][snapback]168483[/snapback][/right]

Now i feel like a jerkass for reporting you to the admin!
Just curious... did you photoshop your front license plates? Because if you did, you forgot your rear one. :P
Lookin good!

But some pics with that LED 3rd brake light lit up would be cool to see too
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Is it the flash or is your tint like super dark?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
jcarle,Feb 4 2006, 09:15 PM Wrote:Just curious... did you photoshop your front license plates? Because if you did, you forgot your rear one. :P
[right][snapback]168487[/snapback][/right]

yeh i know...i saw that after i posted and i was too lazy to change it..
SL8RZZX3,Feb 4 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:Is it the flash or is your tint like super dark?
[right][snapback]168489[/snapback][/right]

It's only 35% around...and 20% on the rear glass only
get out of dad's spot in the garage
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 4 2006, 09:41 PM Wrote:get out of dad's spot in the garage
[right][snapback]168493[/snapback][/right]

Actually that is my spot...the time his car was there i was being nice by parking his inside and the rental out in the snow...

microbunny,Feb 4 2006, 09:43 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 4 2006, 09:41 PM Wrote:get out of dad's spot in the garage
[right][snapback]168493[/snapback][/right]

Actually that is my spot...the time his car was there i was being nice by parking his inside and the rental out in the snow...
[right][snapback]168495[/snapback][/right]

you da man

dad=owned :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I like the spoiler dude, if I didnt buy my Cervinis I wouldve bought that one, it is a sleek.

those tailights wouldve been the ones I wouldve chosen if I went with the altezza look, they are carbon fibre correct? they are real nice
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 5 2006, 12:37 AM Wrote:I like the spoiler dude, if I didnt buy my Cervinis I wouldve bought that one, it is a sleek.

those tailights wouldve been the ones I wouldve chosen if I went with the altezza look, they are carbon fibre correct?  they are real nice
[right][snapback]168505[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the comments...the tails arent CF...they just have a nice dark grey housing instead of the CF or typical chrome!
Looks Good. I like the spoiler, really clean look.
Turbo arrived!
microbunny,Feb 4 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:Got my rig back on the road again....fixed up, cleaned up, and avoiding the snow thats currently falling..

Clean as a whistle, I like, I like. Good to see you've got everything back to normal (Now if only the weather would co-operate <_< )

NefCanuck
The car's lookin' good! That wing is something else... nice and clean is right.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Looking good.
Nice Bunny!

I was going to PM you to see when it was due back...

I'm going to have to come up soon.