Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sho Injectors
I've heard that the injectors from a mustang GT will work as an upgrade with the Focus. Will the ones from a 1998 SHO Taurus work? I just got a bunch and want to swap them and get a bigger fuel pump
why would you want to change out the stock focus fuel pump with a bigger one? what are you running that would need this?

The stock fuel pump is able to handle 250+whp ... its the injectors that would need to be upgraded depending on your mods and such.

and if you are anywhere around that hp level then it would be in your best interest to look into a returnless fuel system .. instead of the return style the focus runs now.
Below Average Car Club
Any Bosch style injectors should work,i'd say buy new injectors. For the cost its not worth the trouble going to the wreckers to get a used set of injectors that have been sitting around for a long time.
I already have the injectors. Brand new. I will be trying to get around 240HP out of this little beast with everything I am putting into it
redZX3,Feb 21 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:I already have the injectors. Brand new. I will be trying to get around 240HP out of this little beast with everything I am putting into it
[right][snapback]171696[/snapback][/right]

Whats "everything your putting into it"?

240Hp is a lot of $$$ ;)

What are these injectors rated at?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I am investing in the Vortech supercharger to start, also a port and polish, bigger cams, titanium lifters........and the list goes on and on...
I'm not sure you'll get those HP goals with that setup though....

Go turbo dood. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Go powerworks or FS/VF supercharger ... you'll make much better power than you would with a vortech.
Below Average Car Club