Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Dont Know About You, But
i thought the Canada's part in the closing ceremonies was weaksauce.

To be frank, i thought it sucked big donkey reproductive organs.

Am i the only one that feels this way?
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
it was kinda weak, but their just giving everyone a teaser of the 2010 games.

'03 Focus SVT
well I'm guessing that it was tonight, hmmm I missed it, and guess I didn't miss much. The games ended for me on tuesday, when Canada Mens hockey got the good old boot.....feel shame@!!
we'll see in 4 years how well the olympics do in Vanculo
My other ride is your Mom
Vanculo ?????? HAve you been drinking again,
laidman,Feb 27 2006, 01:05 AM Wrote:Vanculo ??????  HAve you been drinking again,
[right][snapback]172338[/snapback][/right]

It's an inside Italian Joke sorry!
FocusGuy7476,Feb 27 2006, 04:30 AM Wrote:it was kinda weak, but their just giving everyone a teaser of the 2010 games.
[right][snapback]172332[/snapback][/right]

if it was a teaser, then its gonna suck...

avril bugged me, the snowmobile bugged me, and the native guy making the speech REALLY bugged me...

score -----------> 4/10
paolo,Feb 27 2006, 12:00 AM Wrote:we'll see in 4 years how well the olympics do in Vanculo
[right][snapback]172337[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

paul your nuts
It's spelt HongKouver.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
The games at vancouver are gonna be great...but are they going to do the downhill events in Whistler? I mean, that's a good hour's drive through the freakin' mountains.... which may not work well with tourists in the middle of winter. Or are they going to do it somewhere a bit close like grouse (sp?)

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I had my beer bottle in my hannd waiting for the white blocks to build an igloo.

If an igloo was constructed....I'd have put the bottle through the screen.

I'm suprised they wern't all wearing coon skinned hats and eating blubber.

Vancouver will do a wicked job on the Olympics.
And the mayor of Vancouver spinning the flag around in his wheelchair.... CLASS!
I stayed in the basement playing EVE, cause the one time I actually went into the living room when it was on... the freakin' Italian BackAlley Boys! HELL NO!

Even Sara fell asleep through it, and she bleeds red/white.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
darkpuppet,Feb 27 2006, 01:01 PM Wrote:The games at vancouver are gonna be great...but are they going to do the downhill events in Whistler?  I mean, that's a good hour's drive through the freakin' mountains.... which may not work well with tourists in the middle of winter.  Or are they going to do it somewhere a bit close like grouse (sp?)
[right][snapback]172345[/snapback][/right]

I think they are having a good amount of events in Whistler. I made that drive from Van City to Whistler and its dangerous. What do they call it, sky highway or something.

The smart thing to do is have constant shuttles back and forth to cut down on traffic.

Im planning to make it to Vancouver for those Olympics. Nver seen it in action before.
i'll definatly be going to the 2010 games. see ya there phil.
'03 Focus SVT