Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free M$ Usb Drive
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/mystery...rp/default.mspx

Click on "Valuable Information" to fill in your information.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
sweet.
Thanks!
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Cool...did it. Easy.

Thx,

Scorp.
Sweet, wonder how big this USB drive will be. I better be able to erase the crap they put on it.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

i did this a week ago, apparently its 64 mb drive, perfect for storing photos n crap.
My other ride is your Mom
read people read

This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
MP3wizard, who is also a focuscanada Member who previously worked for Microsoft Canada, and confirmed with me that Canadians ARE eligable. I've filled these in the past and received CD's and other items and they too said US only and still got them.
My other ride is your Mom
So I wonder wat kind of information microsoft gathers from you when you fill this form out, maybe your ip, references your validation of xp lalala.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Well I filled it out, on a Linux machine.. at work.. so we'll see if I get mine.. they probably saw that I wasn't using Windows and promptly threw my entry away. heh.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Mar 6 2006, 07:48 AM Wrote:Well I filled it out, on a Linux machine.. at work.. so we'll see if I get mine.. they probably saw that I wasn't using Windows and promptly threw my entry away. heh.
[right][snapback]173509[/snapback][/right]

That or send you a usb drive full of viruses. :lol:

Fortunately, they're stupid enough at Microsoft to send you viruses that only work with Windows. :lol: :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Weird, I tried it last night, using both NS 8 and Internet Exploder and when I clicked on the offer got no reaction at all...

Only thing I can think of is my firewall software might have blocked the popup (Norton Personal firewall) but I coulda sworn I had M$ as a trusted site...

Anyone else have any problems getting in?

NefCanuck
yeah same deal, click and no go, Im getin a javascript error or something. I want my free shtuff
aha turn off your internet security, it works fine after that
NefCanuck,Mar 6 2006, 10:17 AM Wrote:Weird, I tried it last night, using both NS 8 and Internet Exploder and when I clicked on the offer got no reaction at all... 

Only thing I can think of is my firewall software might have blocked the popup (Norton Personal firewall) but I coulda sworn I had M$ as a trusted site...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]173526[/snapback][/right]

Nef... your an admin, arent you? Or a tech that is... you should know the simple solutions! :lol: :P
'14 Escape 2.0t
lol
euro_zx5,Mar 6 2006, 10:30 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 6 2006, 10:17 AM Wrote:Weird, I tried it last night, using both NS 8 and Internet Exploder and when I clicked on the offer got no reaction at all... 

NefCanuck

Nef... your an admin, arent you? Or a tech that is... you should know the simple solutions! :lol: :P
[right][snapback]173529[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, yeah, I know... seems I've forgotten again my #1 rule when it comes to computing:

NEVER attempt anything that requires any serious user thought/involvement after 10pm at night if you've had a full day, invariably you WILL screw something up and manage to blow up your computer, leaving you even more frustrated come the morning cleaning up your mess.

Managed to kill a few Windows 95 installations that way years ago.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 6 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Mar 6 2006, 10:30 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]173529[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, yeah, I know... seems I've forgotten again my #1 rule when it comes to computing:

NEVER attempt anything that requires any serious user thought/involvement after 10pm at night if you've had a full day, invariably you WILL screw something up and manage to blow up your computer, leaving you even more frustrated come the morning cleaning up your mess.

Managed to kill a few Windows 95 installations that way years ago.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]173532[/snapback][/right]

Ahh... Windows 95, what hell. Almost as bad as Millennium. :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
What, no one said anything about a test?

:lol:
hehe! I saw that, and was like.. screw some "test", just give me my s***.

Now to remove the MS logo with my model paint strippers and I'll be set.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA