Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Gfx Appearance Package
Does anyone know if the GFX Appearance Package be purchased seperately? I really like that kit... and it's more than sufficiant imo. Not ricey, and really good looking.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I like it too, a LOT... damn you 05+ owners and your Focus v. 1.5! :angry: :P

I believe it can, but probably for more than the 650 or so it costs to have it added to the SE ZX4. Unless you swing a deal with your dealer or one of the wonderful Ford-employed people here. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 6 2006, 11:23 AM Wrote:I like it too, a LOT... damn you 05+ owners and your Focus v. 1.5! :angry: :P

I believe it can, but probably for more than the 650 or so it costs to have it added to the SE ZX4. Unless you swing a deal with your dealer or one of the wonderful Ford-employed people here. :D
[right][snapback]163590[/snapback][/right]

We get 10% off if that helps. Whoo friggin hoo.

If you want the discount, I can help.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
AFAIK, the rear of the 05+ sedan isn't compatible with the rear of the 00-04 sedan.

I'd almost be tempted to try the front and side skirts if I didn't have... other ideas.

See that Euro? Isn't this a great place? Even the fuktards offer to help! :D

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Great and all, it'd be around a grand for the whole kit... ridiulous imo. 650 for the front end alone, unpainted and not installed. I'm gonna forget about that idea now.

All I really want is that front end... but with that rear bumper being so similar to the euro rear bumper... it'd be stupid not to get both to compliment each other.
'14 Escape 2.0t
i love the it too
will the 06 zx4 bumper fit the 05 hatches?
E.O MASIV
if it carries a part number, then you can buy it online..

http://www.fordparts.com
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
05blackzx5,Jan 6 2006, 01:23 PM Wrote:i love the it too
will the 06 zx4 bumper fit the 05 hatches?
[right][snapback]163613[/snapback][/right]

The fronts are all the same, but the rear bumper on the 05+ hatches is the same as the 2000-04s. And the hatchback rear bumpers have always been different from the sedans. So if the package is only available on the 06 sedan, then only 05+ sedan owners can use the rear.
pictures you filthy animals!

***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
does anyone have a link for this kit???

Microesq
'05 ZX4 ST, Pitch Black. Steeeda Intake & Kazzera KZ-A 18 x 7.5 Dual PCD , black with a machined lip, wrapped in Pirelli PZero Nero M&S 215/35WR18
microesq,Feb 1 2006, 12:53 AM Wrote:does anyone have a link for this kit???

Microesq
[right][snapback]167824[/snapback][/right]

It is a stock Ford kit...its an optional upgrade for 2006 model year, but will fit 05 also!
I just saw the spoiler for the hatch from this kit, and damn... it's nearly as huge as dp's wing! It's nice and plain, has a RS style to it, and a large gap for the third brake light... damn, I want one.

The hatch with the GFX package looks totally insane!
'14 Escape 2.0t
they have one sitting in the parking lot of whiteoak ford on mavis rd. since its outside, you can check it out even when the dealership is closed.
My other ride is your Mom
A local dealership has a ZX3 with the front and rear bumpers, but no side skirts. :lame: I'm not sure if it came that way or if they did it. Either way it wasn't pretty.
This kit is damage control from ford, for that front end they gave us. The kit looks good, and it's factory so you know it will fit. Too bad the 2.3l ST packege isn't available for the ZX3 or ZX5. A 2.3l and that body kit would do great for ford sells, ford are you listening? Hell, I would buy one.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
That's the thing I still cant understand. Previously you could only get the performance model of the Focus as a hatchback (the SVT 3 and 5 doors).. and now they're only offering the more performance-oriented engine in the sedan? Doesnt really make sense.. is Ford confused about its youth market?

If I were buying a new Focus of course I'd want to look into getting all the upgrade options that the ST offers, but definitely wouldnt consider buying a sedan (no offense to the sedan faction). I'm sure most of the "youth market" would agree..
guilty,Mar 15 2006, 04:55 PM Wrote:That\'s the thing I still cant understand.  Previously you could only get the performance model of the Focus as a hatchback (the SVT 3 and 5 doors).. and now they\'re only offering the more performance-oriented engine in the sedan?  Doesnt really make sense.. is Ford confused about its youth market?

If I were buying a new Focus of course I\'d want to look into getting all the upgrade options that the ST offers, but definitely wouldnt consider buying a sedan (no offense to the sedan faction).  I\'m sure most of the \"youth market\" would agree..
[right][snapback]175026[/snapback][/right]
Agreed. Maybe steal the engine from the sedan and plop it into the zx3 :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
ST package + GFX package + ZX3 = Yummay!
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
The thing is... they're attempting (and perhaps performing poorly in their execution) to follow the new money.

The baby boomers are all moving into Crown Vics, Caddys, etc.

There's "new money", but the thing is... 9 times out of 10 new money is actually made up of two incomes and those two people have to reach an agreement about how the cash is spent on a new car.

If the guy wants performance and the wife wants groceries and baby access... a sedan is generally the first choice.

Knowing this, where does your good engine go? Into a sporty 4-door.

Look at the Mazdaspeed 6. Now witness the coming of the Mazdaspeed 3. If the 3 is coupe/hatch only, I'll be completely stunned.

Chevy made the Impala SS with the new 5.3L V8. Ford has the Fusion with the hi-pop V6 and 6-speed auto. Chrysler... they keep making crap I can't remember and don't care to try to remember :D

I almost forgot... Chevy has the Cobalt SS sedan with the 173HP 4-cyl. Sure, it's not S/Ced, but you can bolt one on there easily, or just do some minor N/A upgrades as we all do and reap the rewards. And, they're easier on the insurance hit each month by far.

If I actually fit in the damn Cobalt :rolleyes:, I'd consider one for our next car. But I don't, so I won't. :P

Seriously... the Accord (and its Bizzaro-world clone the Elantra), the Camry... all in varying tunes of scoot and all 4-doors. Sure, there's an Accord coupe, and even a Camry coupe (Solara?)... but the bread-and-butter of those manufacturers in that segment are sedans.

Is that the kit with the hideous spoiler???