Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rims?
What do you guys think of these rims.

[Image: venomwheelpage.jpg]
Turbo arrived!
I think those rims would look good on a silver/black/white car. Anything else and I think they would call too much attention to themselves. But of course YMMV.

NefCanuck
your talking to the PS king

post a side picture of your car and a side picture or near side picture of those reiiims and I will PS them onto your car for you :)
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
They're not bad looking. Definately gotta a lil bit of bling to them but i think they'd look pretty good on your car.

What are you doing wasting time looking at rims? Don't you have a turbo to install?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

looks heavy.. and looks cast but has those rivets that are trying to suggest multi piece wheel? i'd pass personally, but whatever. wheels are all about personal taste aren't they?
naz,Mar 20 2006, 11:10 PM Wrote:looks heavy.. and looks cast but has those rivets that are trying to suggest multi piece wheel? i'd pass personally, but whatever. wheels are all about personal taste aren't they?
[right][snapback]176077[/snapback][/right]

That was gonna be my first question... they look good, but prolly weigh a tonne.

Not like I can talk.... my FRPP Rally's are 20lbs ea.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Sorry to hijack but does that mean that a 15.7lbs rim is a good weight?
microbunny,Mar 21 2006, 11:40 AM Wrote:Sorry to hijack but does that mean that a 15.7lbs rim is a good weight?
[right][snapback]176083[/snapback][/right]

no, lose some wheel weight fatty!

:)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Nice wheel !!
It's a bit hard to picture it on a focus.

"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Nice! I'd love those on my Focus...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
nice indeed.
Too much bling for me. I'd pick something that would have a tad less business to it.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Those would look 'decent' on your ride....... :)
For your car, yes, for mine, no. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
those are killer i want them :P :D
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
05zx5,Mar 21 2006, 11:24 PM Wrote:those are killer i want them :P  :D
[right][snapback]176282[/snapback][/right]

Joe, didn't you already buy a new set????

getting greedy aren't ya
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I sold my set to a guy here in town and now he says they don't fit on his car wrong bolt pattern, unless someone has changed the hubs on his car they have to fit so now he wants to return them and i did get a new set 17x7 A&L racing 387's :P
05zx5,Mar 22 2006, 07:56 PM Wrote:I sold my set to a guy here in town and now he says they don't fit on his car wrong bolt pattern, unless someone has changed the hubs on his car they have to fit so now he wants to return them and i did get a new set 17x7 A&L racing 387's  :P
[right][snapback]176478[/snapback][/right]

What year is his Focus?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
its a 94 golf 4ON100 bolt pattern but the wheels are a multifit and are drilled for 4on108 and 4on100
Nice, but what's the weight of those rims? I want OZ ultraleggera's.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!