Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago Lp640
looks like my dream car is getting a bit more pimp for 2007...

Quote:As though the top Lambo wasn't already fast enough, Lamborghini enlarged the V12 from 6.2 to 6.5 liters for a bump in power from 580 to 640 hp. In case you're worried about the Cribs crew thinking that you're driving last year's Lamborghini, the LP640 stands out with revised front and rear treatments and new wheels. And if you are the sort who believes that too much is never enough, you can order your LP640 with a transparent engine cover. The result of these tweaks is improved performance — the 0-62 mph time of 3.4 seconds is nearly half a second faster than pedestrian Murcielagos. Significantly for Lamborghini parent Volkswagen, the LP640 is quicker and more powerful than the Mercedes SLR McLaren and the Porsche Carrera GT. One of the only European cars that's faster is the million-dollar Bugatti Veyron, which is also a Volkswagen product.

[Image: 022420061531109713.jpg]
[Image: 022420061531121048.jpg]
[Image: 022420061531123891.jpg]

I'll never make my millions in time to get a car like this...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

oh gawd...I love that car.
:hitit:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I think i need to change my pants.

Wow that car is sexy.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

What exactly is a "Pedestrian Murcielago", because if anyone has one that would like to unload it....... Well I'd take it I guess. You know being a "pedestrain" ride.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Mar 23 2006, 02:50 PM Wrote:What exactly is a "Pedestrian Murcielago", because if anyone has one that would like to unload it....... Well I'd take it I guess. You know being a "pedestrain" ride.
[right][snapback]176605[/snapback][/right]

no kidding, but when I show up in my 2007 and beat you to the next stoplight by .01 seconds, you'd be embarrassed, admit it :P

I'd take the 'pedestrian' murc for my winter beater... this one would be the summer car.

The car's sweet, the colour's even sweeter!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I need a smoke :P
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Man, im going in the back to whip off a batch...becuase that car turns me on.

The all black, ghost look is awesome.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
uhhh..

YEAAAAAH!

Has TOPGEAR grabbed this yet?
microbunny,Mar 23 2006, 04:07 PM Wrote:uhhh..

YEAAAAAH!

Has TOPGEAR grabbed this yet?
[right][snapback]176617[/snapback][/right]

probably not yet as Top Gear is off till at least the spring... and this is a 2007...

sickkk
Life's good... Hockey's better
I prefer curves in my cars, but whatever does it for you.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Mar 23 2006, 11:16 PM Wrote:I prefer curves in my cars, but whatever does it for you.
[right][snapback]176647[/snapback][/right]

example?? lol
FocusGuy7476,Mar 23 2006, 06:16 PM Wrote:I prefer curves in my cars, but whatever does it for you.
[right][snapback]176647[/snapback][/right]

you can have your volkswagen beatle, I'm taking this!

i like the look of the current ferraris, lambos don't really do it for me.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Mar 24 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:i like the look of the current ferraris, lambos don't really do it for me.
[right][snapback]176769[/snapback][/right]

now that's pedestrian.... I hate ferrari's for the same exact reason everyone loves them. They are terrific pieces of engineering, but there's no x-factor in them. They have a clinical precision to them that just bores the bejesus out of me.

Great cars to drive, most definitely, but for the money, I can deal with less perfection for a bit more 'fun'.

Call me crazy, but i think Ferrari's are played out. If i see a super car, 90% of the time, its a Ferrari.

BBBBOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG
Lamborghini all the way...

Ferraris are kinda boring...in a way
Very, very, very nice looking car!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lamborghini Lp640 Reviewed... darkpuppet 5 1,737 03-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet