Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Ever Ford Gt In Canada..
Went to the Ford Dealer this morning to get service, and as I was waiting for the car.. I decided to check the Showroom.. When I walked in, to my suprise I Got to see the First ever FORD GT in Canada.. It's already sold to a buyer, but he wanted the Dealership to have it remain on display in the showroom untill he was ready to pick it up. The owner of Whiteoak was there and I stopped to talk to him about the GT for 15 mins or so while we checkd it out. The owner apparently Leased it, through a 3rd party leasing company, since ford couldnt do it. I got to snap a few pics while I was there too.

Here are Pics courtesy of the Wireless Mechanics:

[Image: GT-1.jpg]
[Image: GT-2.jpg]
[Image: GT-3.jpg]
[Image: GT-4.jpg]
[Image: GT-5.jpg]
[Image: GT-6.jpg]

as for the quality of the pics, all I had was my RAZR on me, so they arent the best quality shots.. but still good none the less. I wasnt too crazy about the herritiage paint scheme though..
My other ride is your Mom
Umm Paolo Al Palladini's had one early this summer. It's still in their showroom.
Thanks malby... that may be true that they had it earlier this summer, but the owner of the dealership confirmed his was the first one IN Canada.. Maybe he meant first SOLD? Besides, Iunno how long this dealership had this car, as I havent visited in months. Either way, I hope you enjoy the picts.
Dixie Ford also has one

E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
Ain't the first ever dealership here in city has one too
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
loser can't afford to buy a GT?

HAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAHHAHAA!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Mar 31 2006, 09:44 PM Wrote:loser can't afford to buy a GT? 

[right][snapback]178333[/snapback][/right]

lol
darkpuppet,Mar 31 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:loser can't afford to buy a GT? 

Yup, he Leased!!! from what I overheard... 2G/mo but i cant be so sure..
paolo,Mar 31 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Mar 31 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:loser can't afford to buy a GT? 

Yup, he Leased!!! from what I overheard... 2G/mo but i cant be so sure..
[right][snapback]178376[/snapback][/right]

Best part is, wanna bet that after the lease the dealer could turn right around and re-sell that thing for MSRP or more? :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Is that GT even for sale i bet its strickly a showroom beauty
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
has it had all the recalls done to it?
Below Average Car Club
I wonder how much the insurance costs. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
ZX3_2NV,Mar 31 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:Is that GT even for sale i bet its strickly a showroom beauty
[right][snapback]178386[/snapback][/right]

I believe they are for sale. The one that the dealership got in the city here is owned by the dealership's owner. He bought it for himself and for his business.

They are ALL over Canada now, at the major dealerships in the country. This isn't the first one here, several got them towards the end of last week.
I know Eastgate and Mohawk have one each... i know the only way i think they were ordered is if they were sold units....
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Fredericton, New Brunswick just got their's.

Unveiling is Tuesday April 4th

I think it is red with white stripes.... i want to go see it :(
My Mom Says I'm Special
Campbell Ford in Ottawa has theirs. It's the "heritage" color scheme. So I guess I'll have to buy it.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
ZX3_2NV,Apr 1 2006, 12:44 AM Wrote:Is that GT even for sale i bet its strickly a showroom beauty
[right][snapback]178386[/snapback][/right]

From what I gather.. the guy Bought the GT before they were released. now that they arrived, he let the dealership show it off for a while in the showroom untill hes ready to "pick it up" sounds really odd thing to do, considering hes leasing it already, and not driving it? he must have moeny to blow.
A guy just picked up a Ford GT from Eastgate Ford last week. I saw him drive away in it........ so so nice. Dream on...... lol
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
i saw a red ford GT w/white strip friday afternoon rolling in my town (Terrebonne, Qc) :bowdown:
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
I've never seen them before in the flesh myself...and I want to dammit! :lol:
Bleeding Ford Blue again...