Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*new* Car Pictures
What pictures are that, Broli?

I don't know! I went to visit drivesthebeast awhile back and we went to a store where they sell stereos... and they said I would lose my warranty. If you rip your stock stereo out, put an aftermarket one... and then if something happens to it, how would the warranty be on it?

:unsure:
Needs more cleavage.

And that is the car I saw get pulled over by the police one morning coming home from work about 6 weeks ago at Walker's and Upper middle. Ring a bell for you speedy?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Looks good Ash.
Turbo arrived!
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 11 2006, 07:00 PM Wrote:What pictures are that, Broli?

I don't know! I went to visit drivesthebeast awhile back and we went to a store where they sell stereos... and they said I would lose my warranty. If you rip your stock stereo out, put an aftermarket one... and then if something happens to it, how would the warranty be on it?

:unsure:
[right][snapback]180541[/snapback][/right]

You can go back and tell then they are f***in morons....

1st thing...aftermarker stereos willnot void your warranty..

2nd...anyone these days uses an adapter harness so you simply unplug--plug-unplug-plug...thats it... and all wires/cables etc are added to the vehicle and go out with you when you ditch the vehicle..

3rd...you need and aftemarket stereo...go buy one!! :)
meford4u,Apr 11 2006, 07:03 PM Wrote:Needs more cleavage.

And that is the car I saw get pulled over by the police one morning coming home from work about 6 weeks ago at Walker's and Upper middle.  Ring a bell for you speedy?
[right][snapback]180542[/snapback][/right]

Your hilarious.

And... nope, sorry. Wrong car! I'm the only one who drives my car... and I have only been pulled over once... two years ago! That was Guelph and Uppermiddle.
Thanks, focusonthis_88

Paul... it was like last summer too, so it may have been then. If not, then I'll look into it more. Not really modding my car right now. But I'll talk to you, when and if I get a stereo.
Cars looking great Ashly, the tint looks good and is tempting me to tint mine but I have other plans for my ride first :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Looking Great as always. Car too :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 11 2006, 07:06 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 11 2006, 07:03 PM Wrote:Needs more cleavage.

And that is the car I saw get pulled over by the police one morning coming home from work about 6 weeks ago at Walker's and Upper middle.  Ring a bell for you speedy?
[right][snapback]180542[/snapback][/right]

Your hilarious.

And... nope, sorry. Wrong car! I'm the only one who drives my car... and I have only been pulled over once... two years ago! That was Guelph and Uppermiddle.
[right][snapback]180549[/snapback][/right]
I have actually talked with your current/ex boyfriend when he was driving and smoking in your car. I assume it was your boyfriend. I didn't know it was your car, but as soon as he mentioned Ashley, i knew who's car it was.
And it was a guy that was in the car driving when it got pulled over. Maybe someone is stealing your car. And I am not being hilarious. I saw it with my own two eyes and posted about it when it happened. Just a "heads up" that if you think your the only one driving your car, the only person I have ever seen driving your car is a guy.

And you certainly don't look like any guy i know. :D

car looks good.

and p.s. if you get a decent head unit in, you can hold off on new speakers. The stockers respond fairly well to the increased power.

also, suspension wise, I'm one of maybe 2 people that'll suggest it, but the SHM suspension kit (by dynamic suspension) is the perfect kit IMO, and you can get it for about $1,000... springs, shocks, struts, front and rear sway bars...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

uh guys..........she is a student. a $1000 suspension is not that important.

meford4u,Apr 11 2006, 07:22 PM Wrote:uh guys..........she is a student.  a $1000 suspension is not that important.
[right][snapback]180565[/snapback][/right]

Ya for real. I got my FK Hitec kit for $522 shipped to my door. Screw spending $1000 on suspension. You could get coilovers for that much.

Ashley looking sick and the car's great too. Nice touch with the rims. Keep up the good work!
I think its a record but the FIRST reply was a leghump!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
MAlby7,Apr 11 2006, 07:50 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 11 2006, 07:22 PM Wrote:uh guys..........she is a student.  a $1000 suspension is not that important.

Ya for real. I got my FK Hitec kit for $522 shipped to my door. Screw spending $1000 on suspension. You could get coilovers for that much.

Ashley looking sick and the car's great too. Nice touch with the rims. Keep up the good work!
[right][snapback]180582[/snapback][/right]

Or if you're real lucky like me get a coil-over setup for 600.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I'm just going to ignore your whole guy comment. And meford is right... I am a student, who pays for her tuition and everything on top of that. Just lives at home. That is why I am not really looking into modding right now. Or big things, anyways.
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 11 2006, 10:38 PM Wrote:

I'm just going to ignore your whole guy comment. And meford is right... I am a student, who pays for her tuition and everything on top of that. Just lives at home. That is why I am not really looking into modding right now. Or big things, anyways.
[right][snapback]180618[/snapback][/right]
good for you. beers on me next time :D

everytime a girl posts on a predominately male site a picture of herself a certain image always pops into my head..... oh yes this one:

[Image: attention_whore.jpg]

hah but seriously I am not saying you are it's just what happens.... now with that being said here is my contribution.

Wow that's looking hot! and your car looks ok too ;) haa haaa see what I did there?!

....damn I feel like nos now.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
The car looks good!

If you ever decide to shop around for a stereo, my cousin has a shop in Hamilton you can get a couple quotes from. I could never revert back to the stock stereo parts... it'd probably kill me. :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Hahaha you guys are awesome.

Car looks good, your not to shabby yourself, lol

Nobody rememebers the photochops?? One was of my face, on her little cousin, and she was holding me ever so tightly. Dayum, it was a treat.

We need a link posted!!!!!! ASAP!

EDIT: post this over on [FJ] and see how fast he posts rack up. Bigger horn-dogs then us!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Yeah, the car looks good...however it's got ao ways to go to be an absoulte Stunnah like it's pilot...ya ya...total shcmooze... lol

Anyways, I don't recall Macoy saying anything about there being a warranty void, etc on your car, or at least the stereo if you switched the HU. I still think that you could get a very fairly priced sound system for your car from there, time and funds permitting. Also, I will 2nd what Dark had to say about the SHM kit....it rules, it fits, you don't rub wheels, and it's all matched...When you have the money for suspension stuff, give it a serious look...

And did I mention the car looks good already?
Bleeding Ford Blue again...