Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Bye Focus
The Focus is sold. Honkey Tonk /(Luke) is coming to pick it up tommorow morning and bringing me the $$$. The car sold for $16,000 with everything + all stock parts, mods, extras you name it. Everything will be gone.

I spent extra time tonight cleaning it up and getting it all nice and ready. Was sad knowing it was the last time I will ever wash it. I wanted to drive it so bad tonight seeing I got it perfect. The girlfreind said she never seen me so sad lol.

The new owner will take super good care of it and has some future plans. Hopefully finish it all off.

The very last pictures I will ever post of my Focus. Quite a few but give give me a break I wont be posting anymore for a while. LOL

As for plans like I said in another post. Im bussing it and bumming rides from the girlfriend for a while to save up. Trying to create a cushion for myself just in case the new job doesnt work out.

[Image: 011.jpg]

[Image: 010.jpg]

[Image: 009.jpg]

[Image: 008.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]

[Image: 007.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 002.jpg]

[Image: 001.jpg]
I'm sure you're sad to see it go. Atleast it's going to another focus lover and not some punk kid. Can't wait to see what Honkey Tonk has planned for it. And please don't go to the dark side and buy a civic.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

And down goes Regina's focus Count. Honkeytonk you better bring that beast to Meets.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
wonder what plans he'll have for it.
'03 Focus SVT
Looks strange now semi stock
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
C'mon Jay you knew this day would come, just didn't think it would be this soon. Oh well move on to bigger and better things.
Frost__2001,Mar 22 2006, 11:05 PM Wrote:Looks strange now semi stock
[right][snapback]176527[/snapback][/right]

I really fell in love with stock . So much cleaner and less worries.
Well... like said, at least it's not going to some moron that can't actually appreciate the car it was.

I hope you enjoy the future Honda, not regretting the change over.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Sad to see it go Jay, it was a beauty.

None the less, did it pass a safety?
It's just a car.

Unward and upward!

It was fun razzing you while it lasted...don't think I'm going to let up because you don't own the car anymore! :P

Thanks for showing us both how great a focus can look, as well as how ghey one could look (doors) ;P

Cheers!

a.
whats the next project? anything as big as this one...
Nice, maybe i get to see that car on a regular basis now that it is in Saskatoon.

Its is nice to see a another member, and a mature one at that take it over. He will have fun with it, and thats a nice pick up for him as well.

But i commend you for wanting to make a "cushion" as you say, thats the smart thing to do Jay. Save up and do something good with it.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
One of the nicest rides here on fc.net. Im sure your sad to see it go jay :(

Hope you stick around. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I will be sticking around for sure. Still have the moms 2005 Focus.

I have some ideas for the next car but nothing is for sure now. Might just pick up a $500 beater for now.
Flofocus,Mar 23 2006, 09:43 AM Wrote:One of the nicest rides here on fc.net.  Im sure your sad to see it go jay  :(

Hope you stick around. ;)
[right][snapback]176564[/snapback][/right]

x2
Going to miss it....Good luck on your next car.
Turbo arrived!
ZX3TUNR,Mar 23 2006, 11:24 AM Wrote:I will be sticking around for sure. Still have the moms 2005 Focus.

I have some ideas for the next car but nothing is for sure now. Might just pick up a $500 beater for now.
[right][snapback]176570[/snapback][/right]
Oh really. So your in the same position as me. Living vicariously through a family member. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I remember those old man comments too.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I picked the car up from Jason today. Really nice guy, gave me everything even remotely connected to the car, and loaded it into the truck. I feel like I got 1 1/2 cars today. He also kept trying to give me money to repair one of the tires on the car, which I don't feel he needed to do. The car is in great shape, runs awesome and drives just as good. The doors garner way more attention than I thought they would. I washed it before I went in to work since it got so filthy and I had half of the people in Golf's standing around the car asking me about it. Wish I could say I did the work myself.

On the way out of Regina some dolt doing about 140 on Albert almost rear-ended my brother who was driving my friend's Sierra, then wouldn't let him into the left lane causing him to miss an exit and get lost from my view, I finally found him again pulled off into a parking lot. So it took a couple hours to get out of Regina but other than that everything went really well.

So, nice meeting you and your old man Jason, when you get settled into your new job and decide on a next vehicle head up sometime when the weather gets nice and we should all get together.
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
Honkeytonk Monkey,Mar 24 2006, 02:35 AM Wrote:I picked the car up from Jason today. Really nice guy, gave me everything even remotely connected to the car, and loaded it into the truck. I feel like I got 1 1/2 cars today. He also kept trying to give me money to repair one of the tires on the car, which I don't feel he needed to do. The car is in great shape, runs awesome and drives just as good. The doors garner way more attention than I thought they would. I washed it before I went in to work since it got so filthy and I had half of the people in Golf's standing around the car asking me about it. Wish I could say I did the work myself.

On the way out of Regina some dolt doing about 140 on Albert almost rear-ended my brother who was driving my friend's Sierra, then wouldn't let him into the left lane causing him to miss an exit and get lost from my view, I finally found him again pulled off into a parking lot. So it took a couple hours to get out of Regina but other than that everything went really well.

So, nice meeting you and your old man Jason, when you get settled into your new job and decide on a next vehicle head up sometime when the weather gets nice and we should all get together.
[right][snapback]176698[/snapback][/right]

^^^ A perfect example of how good FC.NET can be! Congrats on the smooth transaction guys!
what? your selling your focus? wtf... man.. for most of us, your focus was one of the nicest styles out there, we will definately miss it. what are you going to get to replace it? hopefully not a sunfire or crappalier?
My other ride is your Mom