Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewed Up Knuckles....
Finally, after two days of installing, running wires...etc..it's DONE!!!!!

let me know what you think.

[Image: Picture001.jpg]
[Image: Picture002.jpg]
[Image: Picture003.jpg]
[Image: Picture004.jpg]

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
looks good dude!!
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
Rice-a-roni.

But hey, its your car. Love the colour tho. :)
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 2 2006, 08:04 AM Wrote:Rice-a-roni.

But hey, its your car.  Love the colour tho. :)
[right][snapback]172978[/snapback][/right]

better than gold

bwahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
The colour is sweet, and it looks great! If it were me, i'd have put white underglow.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
meford4u,Mar 2 2006, 09:06 AM Wrote:better than gold

bwahahahahahaha :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]172979[/snapback][/right]

But chicks love the colour. :lol:

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 2 2006, 09:21 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Mar 2 2006, 09:06 AM Wrote:better than gold

bwahahahahahaha :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]172979[/snapback][/right]

But chicks love the colour. :lol:
[right][snapback]172993[/snapback][/right]

Nice to see you and your invisible girlfriend again. :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Looks pretty good. The effect against the snow is cool.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I'll say that it looks pretty good, nice job on the install.
meford4u,Mar 2 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:Nice to see you and your invisible girlfriend again. :lol:
[right][snapback]172995[/snapback][/right]

Ow... You have saddened me once again. :(

DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!
Fast & Furious looking.

:P
cool
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Well done, but add a fog machine with discharge underneath the car and you've got something truly unique ;)

NefCanuck
I wouldn't do it, but it looks alright.
Good job!! Add another focus to the underbody LED group!!
I love mine!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Nice install!!!

Mine will be on my car soon as it gets warmer but with a white glow. :D
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
looks good man
i got a set of green ones for mine, and its liquid grey (my car)
i love the look of it
i think it gets peoples attention more

i took mine off for this winter tho cuz i learned the hard way last winter :lol:

anyways, looks good
Dude...are does neons tubes or led's tube? Mine are leds tube and they don't light up that bright!!

Really nice!
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Mar 3 2006, 08:17 PM Wrote:Dude...are does neons tubes or led's tube?  Mine are leds tube and they don't light up that bright!!

Really nice!
[right][snapback]173310[/snapback][/right]

Yeah they are NEON...love the look...
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector