Want A Skyline ?
Ebay
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Or maybe some Focuses.

2003 ZTW

2003 SE Sport

2002 SE

These seem suspicious though. They are all photos of the cars parked on the lot at Ottawa Ford.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
skyline = ugly.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
That car is pimpstar. I only wish :(
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
That car is ALWAYS for sale. I think its the 3rd owner in the past year? I see Skylines all the time now, but they're always that same Gunmetal colour.... I think its the same 3 or 4....
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
those are the ghey skyline.... compare it to a focus spi...

I rather import a mint 300zx from japan, at least they dont gauge the price on those as they do on the gtr skyline.

beleive me, I been looking at them for the last 4 years.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold