Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Zx3 Lip Kit
Im looking for a Full Factory Silver Lip for a ZX3... Where to look?

I wanna Change from Black to Silver.
Are you talking about the trunk trim?
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
i think hes talking about the front lip of the stock zx3 bumper 2001 and older, its textured black, where as the 2002 and above model year the bottom portion was painted to match body colour... Chromey,, that piece is not removable, but some editions such as the S2, as well as the ford-aftermarket skirt package ford dealers sold came with the lip that is prepped/painted to match body colour, it also looks not bad, you might want to consider checking out how much it will cost you before you take on such task, maybe u can find a nice front lip from an aftermarket bodykit that will look just as nice on your car and not cost you a whole lot cus ford aftermarket generally costs a pretty penny...
My other ride is your Mom
http://cgi.ebay.ca/FORD-FOCUS-GROUND-EFFEC...1QQcmdZViewItem

That's the ford oem ground effect kit. The front lip is same as S2 lip. The oem kit come painted, try ask the seller if he has silver.
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!