Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Personal Motto?
For the hell of it... what's your personal motto?.. the motto you live by, or the motto that gets you through life...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

bank at ING Direct, and "Save your money" :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
fVck everybody.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
1. If it doesn't kill you, it WILL make you stronger.

2. Learn from your mistakes

3. What goes around comes around.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
"a place for everything and everything in it's place"

"pay yourself first"

"timelyness=godliness"

"be prepaired"

"deeds speak"

"any port in a storm"

"logic rules"

I have quite a few, I'm a very complex being. :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Smile, nod and no one will suspect anything. (personal favorite)

Kill em all and let god sort em out.

I'd also like to use the nice analogy in Team America about D**ks, P***ys, and A*****es, but I would get banned.

Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Eat pussy.

Laugh hard at least once a day.
Live each and everyday to its max, cause you never know what tomorrow is going to bring.

Always keep family and friends close cause you never know when your going to need them.
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I'll start with you :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Oct 28 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:I'll start with you  :lol:
[right][snapback]152213[/snapback][/right]

BWHAHAHA!
look after others, but don't expect them to look after you.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Waaaaa? Nobody lives by Drop the hammer???
SVT ZX3,Oct 28 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:Waaaaa? Nobody lives by Drop the hammer???
[right][snapback]152223[/snapback][/right]

What about "Get her Done"

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Do unto others as they would do to you

And then damn em all
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
[/quote]

[right][snapback]152224[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You mean Git'R Done
My Mom Says I'm Special

[right][snapback]152224[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You mean Git'R Done
[right][snapback]152229[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I stand corrected. :P

fawk I hate that saying.

Everybody at work uses that with me. "Did you git r done this week-end?"

:angry:
Kool_ZX3,Oct 28 2005, 11:15 AM Wrote:I'll start with you  :lol:
[right][snapback]152213[/snapback][/right]
Holy crap i pmsl :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Flofocus,Oct 28 2005, 01:25 PM Wrote:Everybody at work uses that with me.  "Did you git r done this week-end?"

[right][snapback]152232[/snapback][/right]

I suggest we use that saying here with Nate.

Oscar The Grouch,Oct 28 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 28 2005, 01:25 PM Wrote:Everybody at work uses that with me.  "Did you git r done this week-end?"

[right][snapback]152232[/snapback][/right]

I suggest we use that saying here with Nate.
[right][snapback]152242[/snapback][/right]

Your banned. :ph34r: