[Image: Picture030.jpg]
[Image: Picture031.jpg]

AFTER;

[Image: Picture032.jpg]
[Image: Picture033.jpg]

NOT BAD FOR $ FREE $ EH!!!
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Major improvement. Why free? now make sure you get the hyper white turns in those to match the ones in your headlights
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Looks pretty good. I like ones with more detail though, it kinda looks flat white. And your fog light assembly... did it come silver? Looks good...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
looks good man, where did you pick them up? i know not on E-bay, and why free?
Looks good, blends in nicely instead of sticking out like a sore thumb. What happend to all the snow? ;)
euro_zx5,Oct 5 2005, 03:07 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Oct 5 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Oct 5 2005, 10:05 AM Wrote:It' already hittin the streets in the states, one guy said he seen one somewhere in the slow lane and everyone was pulling along side to stare at it.Hopefully it does well  B)  All the reviews seem to love it
[right][snapback]146738[/snapback][/right]

why the hell would anyone slow down to take a better look at that thing.. it's just another generic looking sedan.. bleh..
[right][snapback]146845[/snapback][/right]

Looks pretty good. I like ones with more detail though, it kinda looks flat white. And your fog light assembly... did it come silver? Looks good...
[right][snapback]146850[/snapback][/right]

Why did you quote this? It has nothing to do with this thread?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Oct 5 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Oct 5 2005, 03:07 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Oct 5 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Oct 5 2005, 10:05 AM Wrote:It' already hittin the streets in the states, one guy said he seen one somewhere in the slow lane and everyone was pulling along side to stare at it.Hopefully it does well  B)  All the reviews seem to love it
[right][snapback]146738[/snapback][/right]

why the hell would anyone slow down to take a better look at that thing.. it's just another generic looking sedan.. bleh..
[right][snapback]146845[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]146850[/snapback][/right]

Why did you quote this? It has nothing to do with this thread?
[right][snapback]146856[/snapback][/right]

BWAHHAHAAHHAHAAHA....

as for the foglight assembly question, no it didn't come silver, i went to the local paint store with my paint code, and they mixed up a batch in spray cans (3 to be exact) i removed them, washed them, sanded them, primed them, and painted them....to about 4 or 5 hours to do...easy as pie. (unless you don't know how to make a pie, then um...yer on yer own)
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
SVT ZX3,Oct 5 2005, 02:15 PM Wrote:Looks good, blends in nicely instead of sticking out like a sore thumb. What happend to all the snow? ;)
[right][snapback]146853[/snapback][/right]

all the snow melted....and now it's sunny and warm here....i'll just wait 10 minutes and that will change.
Mods so far:
smith21,Oct 5 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:looks good man, where did you pick them up? i know not on E-bay, and why free?
[right][snapback]146852[/snapback][/right]

My buddy who owns a shop in town, his brother drives a ZX4 and just replaced his front bumper with a polyurthene thing-ma-jig, and didn't have the recesses in the bumper for the clear corners. He did have them on the original bumper on his car, but doesn't need them now, so i asked if he would sell them to me, and he just said "here ya go, take 'em"...so i did a happy dance and put them on my car.
Mods so far:
Quote:Why did you quote this? It has nothing to do with this thread?
[right][snapback]146856[/snapback][/right]

Honsetly... I didn't mean to quote the entire topic. :ph34r:

Just re-reading the quote and... :wtf:? I didn't even know I could other threads while out of them.
'14 Escape 2.0t
Quote:as for the foglight assembly question, no it didn't come silver, i went to the local paint store with my paint code, and they mixed up a batch in spray cans (3 to be exact) i removed them, washed them, sanded them, primed them, and painted them....to about 4 or 5 hours to do...easy as pie.  (unless you don't know how to make a pie, then um...yer on yer own)
[right][snapback]146871[/snapback][/right]

:bowdown: Well they turned out great! Nice work.
'14 Escape 2.0t
not bad.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Yeah, suits the car, so well done...I wouldn't put blue or white bulbs in them though...you'll be jacked up by 5-O, well, maybe...

I think that a set of rims from the ST170 would look awesome on your car...ever considered them?
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Looks great. A subtle mod.

My only suggestion would be to get a set of wheel locks. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I cannot see any locks on your wheels. For a few dollars, a set of locks can save you having to pay for an expensive replacement.

Cheers.
Drivesthebeast,Oct 15 2005, 09:25 AM Wrote:Yeah, suits the car, so well done...I wouldn't put blue or white bulbs in them though...you'll be jacked up by 5-O, well, maybe...

I think that a set of rims from the ST170 would look awesome on your car...ever considered them?
[right][snapback]149316[/snapback][/right]

HOLY s**t....those are exactly the type of rims i'm looking for...thanks for the heads up...must inquire on how to acquire.....

Mods so far:
wpgzx5,Oct 15 2005, 04:48 PM Wrote:Looks great. A subtle mod.

My only suggestion would be to get a set of wheel locks. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I cannot see any locks on your wheels. For a few dollars, a set of locks can save you having to pay for an expensive replacement.

Cheers.
[right][snapback]149345[/snapback][/right]

No your eyes aren't decieving you, and yes i'm looking into them this week
Mods so far:
Needs tint.

KIDDING!

It looks good, but doesn't that screw with the side reflector requirements of an amber reflector? Not sure if that was addressed earlier. From my own past experiences, being on a first-name basis with the local Polizei is a Bad Thing.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
wpgzx5,Oct 15 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:Looks great. A subtle mod.

Cheers.
[right][snapback]149345[/snapback][/right]

If they wanted his wheels, it wouldnt take much to get a locking nut off.

I know because I lose mine all the time :lol: and I have no problems taking my wheels off using the right tools. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 17 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:It looks good, but doesn't that screw with the side reflector requirements of an amber reflector? Not sure if that was addressed earlier. From my own past experiences, being on a first-name basis with the local Polizei is a Bad Thing.
[right][snapback]149662[/snapback][/right]

Technically you are breaking the law by not having amber reflectors on the front/side of the car.. but unless you're giving the cop a reason to pull you over and ticket your car for mods you shouldnt have a problem. I've been running amber bulbs in my clear bumper lights for almost 3 years and never once had a comment about them (although I've only ever been pulled over once in my Focus).

Just dont go crazy and put blue/green/etc bulbs in them and nobody will even notice. It's only when you're getting pulled over for something dumb like colored lights that the cops are going to pick over your car looking for violations.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clear Corner Lens Alec Brandon 4 1,416 03-31-2007, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Alec Brandon
  Clear Corner Lights smith21 12 3,375 03-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Last Post: DILATED