• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
235fwhp Out Of A Fs/vf Sc Kit...
[Image: tparkernew2.jpg]
FS/VF stg2 kit
overdrive crank pully
custom crower cams,
full exhaust
lot of other little things...

power potential is there with this kit, it comes down to making it work!
Is this an ad to sell your product? If so, could you put it at the top of the main page (Here)with all the other stuff I don't look at?
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
It is pretty obvious to any enthusiast that this is not just an ad to sell a product. Its a significant accomplishment to achieve that power from a non intercooled setup, and what would be classified as a low end kit in terms of cost.

hardk0re,Sep 27 2005, 11:37 PM Wrote:It is pretty obvious to any enthusiast that this is not just an ad to sell a product. 
[right][snapback]145191[/snapback][/right]
Thanks for clarifying this? :rolleyes:
who pissed in your cornflakes? :huh:

sorry you feel that way but these are some great numbers made by a member of FJ on his own....

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...ge/0#2417094108

if you don't like reading about milestones with the focus and power made with them, why do you post on a enthusiast website?

also, why be such a dick about it?
i don't recall ever being rude to you in the past or dealing with you on any level!? :iono:
This is a general focus-related announcement.. it just happens that he is also a retailer of the product. Just because he sells it doesnt mean he cant be excited about results and post them as news.

Notice how he doesnt have any advertisings in the post itself, it isnt just a plug for his store.
ZX3TUNING,Sep 27 2005, 11:44 PM Wrote:who pissed in your cornflakes? :huh:

sorry you feel that way but these are some great numbers made by a member of FJ on his own....

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showfla...ge/0#2417094108

also, why be such a dick about it?
i don't recall ever being rude to you in the past
[right][snapback]145194[/snapback][/right]
Holy damn!! I ask a question and I'm now a dick and rude?

Thanks for the answer. Tells me everything I need to know.
guilty,Sep 27 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:This is a general focus-related announcement.. it just happens that he is also a retailer of the product.  Just because he sells it doesnt mean he cant be excited about results and post them as news.

Notice how he doesnt have any advertisings in the post itself, it isnt just a plug for his store.
[right][snapback]145198[/snapback][/right]
Thanks B)
go back and re-read your posts....
how much would that cost? on a Zetec?
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Quote:Holy damn!!  I ask a question and I'm now a dick and rude?

Thanks for the answer.  Tells me everything I need to know.
[right][snapback]145200[/snapback][/right]

This comment makes you seem like a dick :P :rolleyes: Besides no one said you had to click on the damn thread......geesh.

A focus milestone ruined by making an Assumption. Whatever.....let's move along nothing to see
:fluffy:
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
Also, just an FYI, he also ran 13.894@101.67 in the 1/4 mile.
:D I wonder why I'm so slow.
well, that is up for debate as the car in question is running a fully built motor which is not required for that power level considering the stock PW kits make similar numbers right out of the box on a stock motor as do most turbo kits.

off the top of my head in USD:
the custom cams are probably like $500usd if you can get him to tell you the specs.
the ODP is about $150usd
race header and exhaust is $500-1000usd depending on what you buy and from where.
the full FS stage2 kit is on sale right now for $2995usd
tuning hard bits(injectors, SVT maf, etc) $300-600usd
custom tuning is the big "How much?" depending on the tuner and how long it takes him, anywhere from $500 to the moon.
we all know the answer to that one justin!

"granny shiftin when you shoulda been double clutchin'!"
Also might be my lack of Nitto 555Rs, the 4.06 gears and the Quafe LSD? And talent, I lack that as well
i've told you before, get yourself some 16s and we can slap my extra R-compounds on them and go out to the track and i'll drive it! ;)
Kick ass numbers!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:Kick ass numbers!
[right][snapback]145260[/snapback][/right]

Its stuff like this that makes me think about trading in the SPI. :rolleyes:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
CanadaSVT,Sep 28 2005, 03:19 AM Wrote:Is this an ad to sell your product?  If so, could you put it at the top of the main page (Here)with all the other stuff I don't look at?
[right][snapback]145185[/snapback][/right]

I dont know about you, but that came off super rude...i understand if you didnt mean it in that context...but its the internet.

Those are some pretty nice numbers man. So your saying that the PW kit puts out those numbers on a stock motor, but this FS/VF gets these numbers on a nicley built motor?

Which one is more worth it in the end ( i ask this becuase i thought the power works kit is double the price of the FS kit)
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
ZX3TUNING,Sep 28 2005, 12:23 AM Wrote:well, that is up for debate as the car in question is running a fully built motor which is not required for that power level considering the stock PW kits make similar numbers right out of the box on a stock motor as do most turbo kits.

off the top of my head in USD:
the custom cams are probably like $500usd if you can get him to tell you the specs.
the ODP is about $150usd
race header and exhaust is $500-1000usd depending on what you buy and from where.
the full FS stage2 kit is on sale right now for $2995usd
tuning hard bits(injectors, SVT maf, etc) $300-600usd
custom tuning is the big "How much?" depending on the tuner and how long it takes him, anywhere from $500 to the moon.
[right][snapback]145208[/snapback][/right]

What i put in bold, is that the price of everything put together in a package or what is a FS stage2 kit?

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims