Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Mouth Bodykit
Hey..

I can get this body kit for $660. Is that a good price.

[Image: wwbigmouth.gif]
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
If it's the real wings west kit and not a cheap fibreglass rip off, then yes, it's a good deal (presuming it's the whole kit, of course)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
That bumper looks so bad on the Focus.. the lines arent even close to matching the car. That's what you get from one of those universal design bumpers though.

Personally I'd look into something that was designed for the Focus so it doesnt look so out of place on the front.
i think the WW sides and rear skirt for the wagon and sedan are the nicest available for the wagon and the sedan...

but yeah, that front bumper doesn't flow with the car very well. showing the mess of wirs, evap canister, AC lines, etc behind the grill is something i never understood the point of...? :huh:
Go Kaminari.

Sedans look freakin' sick with that kit.
i got the same kit but with front lip and not the whole bumper.
it only cost me 399.95.
ahaha that bumper is awsome for the tricked out civic with lots of mesh look. I have always wondered why people would waste money on the avenger kit......unless you are gonna fill the gigantic gap with a nice intercooler go with another bumber......or even a lip
I agree with Mitch, the sides and rear look really good.. And I think the W-type front lip is probably the best thing wings west makes for the Focus.

With this bumper cant you see the rebar through the mesh? I think that's one of the cheapest looking things.. not to mention all the hoses and radiator and everything.
Which one's the kaminari kit again? I think Gord told me about that one quite some time ago...
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.