Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Additions
ok, i know this isn't a really big deal to alot of you, but it is for me lol, first peice of like "custom work" if you can call it that, that i have done. On my own at least. Lemme know what you guys think

[Image: d211ca08.jpg]

and here is also my new box that i put the sub i got from Eric (focusonthis_88) Sounds really nice now compared to my home made box

[Image: 92ef08af.jpg]

oh! and i'm open to suggestions right now, so lemme hear what you think
Paint job looks good man..

nice deck/sub too
I'd paint the radio surround/insert white too...actually that whole change thing glass it over and put something else there....like a gauge or something :P

I've gotten so used to having gauges there instead of that ligher and ashtray.......I just moved the cig. lighter down to where it is in the SVT :)
Oh and you need a gauge cluster surround gauge pod :P hehe..
Mmmm... type-R... good sub... looks great mang.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Looking good.
hardk0re,Sep 17 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:Oh and you need a gauge cluster surround gauge pod :P  hehe..
[right][snapback]142846[/snapback][/right]

hardkore, are you trying to hint something :P

Raine,Sep 17 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:Mmmm... type-R... good sub... looks great mang.
[right][snapback]142853[/snapback][/right]

and raine, thanx man, and it sounds just as awsome as it looks, specially with the new box
wow looks good smith.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
smith21,Sep 18 2005, 01:00 AM Wrote:and raine, thanx man, and it sounds just as awsome as it looks, specially with the new box
[right][snapback]142889[/snapback][/right]

I hope you like it!
Turbo arrived!
Looks sweet man. You'll have to come by NB to show it off one day. I'd go to Sudbury, but I hate to risk my suspension and rims. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 20 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:Looks sweet man.  You'll have to come by NB to show it off one day.  I'd go to Sudbury, but I hate to risk my suspension and rims. :D
[right][snapback]143424[/snapback][/right]

will do for sure! But don't be such a little girl oscar, our roads aren't that bad!! Never mind, who am i kidding, our roads are horrible! lol