Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K I Know You're Trying To Control Post Whoring...
But isn't this 120 second flood control thing a little much? I mean 30 seconds was reasonable, but 2 minutes? Alrite, sorry for whoring up so much today but this is just silly. If you're gonna leave it at 2 mins, why not install a chat room mod or something, because it would seriously cut down on the whoring and people wouldn't have to wait so long to get their message across. The only posts that would be made would be those important enough to warrant the wait. Make it an off site chatroom if you have to and link to it... doesn't really matter...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Hi, I'm new and I heard that 'whoring' is a problem on other boards but, i've heard only positive things about the people on this board...I'm sure it won't be a problem! :)
You guys sure bitch and complain a lot.

Maybe the guys ruining this board should open their eyes and notice that the guys that used to post here don't anymore. Why? We all know the answer.

This site has turned into a forum for 6 people tops.
its a forum not a chat room.

case closed

P.S. Please make sure we are posting in the propper areas.