Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Going To Barrie This Weekend
Between concerts and car racing and cottage travelers i think the 400 is going to stink. I will be up there Fri.-Sun. with the CASCAR team. Is anyone else heading up this weekend?

the foci will be napping at home we will be cruising in a nice '05 Eddie Bauer Expedition
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
I was thinking about going up to do some wind-surfing with my bro., but as per usual I've been called into work on Saturday! So I'm going to Guelph instead. That's a hard one to explain!LOL

Have fun though! If you go up Thursday it might not be so bad.(?) Just a thought. :)
Crazirich,Jun 29 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:Between concerts and car racing and cottage travelers i think the 400 is going to stink.  I will be up there Fri.-Sun. with the CASCAR team.  Is anyone else heading up this weekend?

the foci will be napping at home we will be cruising in a nice '05 Eddie Bauer Expedition
[right][snapback]118421[/snapback][/right]

Good god no, I'm staying the hell away and in fact going the opposite direction (Headed to Centre Island for a get together on Saturday)

I actually dare my father to ask whether I'll be going to visit him this weekend (He lives in Aurora) I'll just end up laughing at him :P

NefCanuck
i'll be at the track .. aswell as in barrie for most of the weekend as i live up here .. i think traffic well be the worst thursday night/friday morning .. other than that i don't htink it'll be too bad
Below Average Car Club