Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lip Kit Installation Where? How Much?
Planning on going with the JMS US Spec Lip Kit for my SVT Focus, I have seen a Kaminari and a Xennon Lip on the front of an SVT Bumper and it looks awesome but probably requires minor custom work. I have the 5 door SVT so I know the skirts won't be an issue and am not planning at this stage to replace the back bumper. I was wondering if anyone could reccommend a shop that will paint the 3 pieces and install them for a good price, any help would be great thanks!
please post pics when you're done. i've been wanting to do the same, but had my doubts with fitment. i bet it will look sweet.
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
2003svt,Jun 10 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:Planning on going with the JMS US Spec Lip Kit for my SVT Focus, I have seen a Kaminari and a Xennon Lip on the front of an SVT Bumper and it looks awesome but probably requires minor custom work. I have the 5 door SVT so I know the skirts won't be an issue and am not planning at this stage to replace the back bumper. I was wondering if anyone could reccommend a shop that will paint the 3 pieces and install them for a good price, any help would be great thanks!
[right][snapback]113676[/snapback][/right]

What area are you from?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]