Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm.... Yeah....
Well my cars wrecked. Long story short, I was going through a yellow light and the guy coming the other way was turning left in front of me, and poof, the rest is history

[Image: FocusAccident016.jpg]
[Image: FocusAccident017.jpg]
[Image: FocusAccident015.jpg]

Now I have first and second dgree burns on my left forearm, and my Fiance is all bruised up as well.

Not sure if its going to be a right off or not, but well see.
Wanna buy an SVTF?
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,May 11 2005, 10:30 AM Wrote:Wanna buy an SVTF?
[right][snapback]108082[/snapback][/right]
:lol: You're fast.

Hope everyone in the car was ok.
Same exact thing happened to me years ago with someone running an advanced green and then 'smack'. The car was a write-off.

Anyways yeah buy the svtf ;) .
Hopefully your car isn't a writoff, I Had a similar accident two years ago in my previous focus and it wasn't a writeoff. Just make damn sure you take it to Ford or a Body Shop you know well. Do not take it to some crappy body shop that your insurance recommends.....

I'd estimate 6000-7000 to fix everything.....

If its a writeoff, PM me I want to vulture some stuff hehe :)

I'll take the rims if you part out (need rims for my 17" winter tires).

(sorry couldn't help it...yeah I'm a vulture :ph34r: )
Sorry to say but they'll write that off.

I'm glad you guys are alright.

Remember.... It's just a car! You well being is WAY more important!
That sucks. Hopefully if they fix it, those stickers will be gone forever.
Hope you and your Fiance heal 100%.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
As long as you both recover... the car can be replaced easily.

Shame on you vultures! The car's still alive and making noise... sorta :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
The bags blew in the focus. Thats a pretty decent sign this focus is gonna be sent to the scrap heap. Should be the other guys fault 100%. People going straight have the right of way. Unless that yellow light thing plays a factor...
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,May 11 2005, 11:54 AM Wrote:The bags blew in the focus. Thats a pretty decent sign this focus is gonna be sent to the scrap heap. Should be the other guys fault 100%. People going straight have the right of way. Unless that yellow light thing plays a factor...
[right][snapback]108174[/snapback][/right]

Yes he did have the right of way, but its the law to stop at a yellow light. Nobody does....but yeah, your suppose to start slowing down and stop at a yellow llight, not blast threw it.

EDIT: bags are blown :blink: ....I'm pretty sure they will write it off.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,May 11 2005, 12:02 PM Wrote:EDIT:  bags are blown  :blink: ....I'm pretty sure they will write it off.
[right][snapback]108176[/snapback][/right]

Yup.
start shopping.
happy to hear you guys are alright

I call dibs on the front grill and the motor if there gonna write it off
Below Average Car Club
Glad to hear everyone is okay. Geez, parts vultures! But I say that only cuz I wasn't here first. :blink:
sucks man, hope you get better, thats one less focus in windsor for awhile(if it lives)
if not, i will pay cash on pick up for header, cat, grill and possibly rims!
if the right it off all be at your door in 10 mins with cash.

edit: ill take those reflex blades too!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
if you write it off, and your not looking at another foci, can i get the rear bumper off you?
Sorry to hear about the car man. Never like to see that happen to a guy that takes pride in personalizing his ride.

If you're parting out put up a list. I'll take anything out of the interior that's in good shape if it's the right colour, and 2nd dibs on the front upper grille
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,May 11 2005, 11:04 PM Wrote:Sorry to hear about the car man. Never like to see that happen to a guy that takes pride in personalizing his ride.

It's not enough that the car is ugly but it sounds ugly too  LOL Sorry bro, it's the truth.

If you're parting out put up a list. I'll take anything out of the interior that's in good shape if it's the right colour, and 2nd dibs on the front upper grille
[right][snapback]108383[/snapback][/right]

Wow, if ripping on my car wasn't enough, now that its wrecked you want dibs on what.... :P

Thankyou for all the get well wishes, myself and my Fiance are going to get better, but for the time being she's stilll pretty bruised up, and myself I stilll have a pretty bad burn

I still don't know what's going to hapen with the car yet
laidman,May 12 2005, 10:21 AM Wrote:Thankyou for all the get well wishes, myself and my Fiance are going to get better ...
This is good news, all considered. Is your burn from the airbag, by any chance? I totalled my wife's '01 ZTW (hit broadside by loaded pickup, pushed into guard rail and over, down the hill) and the only injury I suffered was the removal of skin off my left wrist by the air bag.

I don't know if was because it was the airbag, but the SOB took forever to heal. Good luck with your injuries and your car. Just my .02, but you might be better off if they actually write it off.

cheers
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,May 12 2005, 08:24 AM Wrote:[quote=laidman,May 12 2005, 10:21 AM]Thankyou for all the get well wishes, myself and my
I don't know if was because it was the airbag, but the SOB took forever to heal. Good luck with your injuries and your car. Just my .02, but you might be better off if they actually write it off.

cheers
[right][snapback]108414[/snapback][/right]

Yup.

The never run right afterwards.