Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gb On Custom Plug Covers
Just wondering if anyone would be interested on a GB for some SS plug wire covers. We could leave them bare and you can put whatever you want on it or I could get it etched with Focuscanada.net on it. probably be looking at

$40.00 just bare 16guage stainless steel (yes thats shipped)
$70.00 Stainless steel with FocusCanada.net laser etched in it. (also shipped)

now thats on the basis that i can get 10 of them done at once. Let me know if you want one I will post pics of it tommorow when I get it on.

just a note you will need to supply urself with spacers and longer bolts. I will find out tommorow how easy it is to get the bolt i already have spacers. I just use small PCV hose.
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
A little pricey... might wait to see if it goes down. I'd definitely want a laser etched one
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
These would be easier to sell if you include all necessary hardware.. especially for a cosmetic mod, the easier the install is, the better.

That's not too bad a price, but you should probably get a demo piece made up so you can get some pictures and s**t.
im with steve
70 as the GB price? yikes.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Apr 21 2005, 02:33 AM Wrote:70 as the GB price? yikes.
[right][snapback]103274[/snapback][/right]

A GB on here means like 3 people will buy one :lol:

This is all going to be custom done I assume, so its not a bad price. I'd like to see how an etched one turns out before I lay any money down.
ZOOM,Apr 21 2005, 03:33 AM Wrote:70 as the GB price? yikes.
[right][snapback]103274[/snapback][/right]

doesnt Steeda ask for like $100.00 for these things. <_<
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Yes Steeda's is actually like $135 or something now and all. Either way, I think it's alot more 'unique' to do something like Jarrod is doing. Definitely looking forward to seeing some pics.
i have a prototype made already it just needs to be etched on which may be a couple weeks. I am sure if I can get 10 ppl into this though the prices will go down I will try and include hardware then for ya guys. its easy enough. But yeah I will keep u updated.
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
*3 angry SPI owners walk in and sit down at the table*

If we can't order wire covers, we want a cut of the profits! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
adam, stop trying to get some cash outa us lovely zetec owners :P
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 21 2005, 03:04 PM Wrote:*3 angry SPI owners walk in and sit down at the table*

If we can't order wire covers, we want a cut of the profits! :lol:
[right][snapback]103313[/snapback][/right]

You wouldn't want one. They're not tinted.

i am interested. I have money.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
well for the show this weekend i made some changes I am in my stores booth so had to rep the store :) here are some pics of it now after its been labelled

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/foci...tingcustom3.bmp

OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Looks awesome man, hey what did they label it with? Just asking cause the cover gets DAMN hot so if that it vinyl, not a good idea to drive around with it on.
actually we took some vinyl put it on where u see the cubed...then masked off around the edges and painted it flat black with VHT hight heat then carefully peeled off the maksing tap earound the sides and the vinyl CUBED deacal and voila.

s no vinyl on it now :)
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
that looks pretty good, and nice focuscanada logo and a maple leaf would be nice...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
saw it in person tonight. Im jealous. I want mine now.