Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Goodies Came :) Tb Install Reveiw Wow!
65mm Throttle body. I gotta figur eout what hole it for the 2003 5speed. The instructions are to dark and cant see.

Another perfect purchase from ZX3tuning.com!!!!!!!

[Image: Picture374_12Apr05.jpg]

Rear motor mount

[Image: Picture376_12Apr05.jpg]

1 step colder copper plugs. Thanks to Darkpuppet and mr squatch.

[Image: Picture375_12Apr05.jpg]

SVT MAF. Thanks to Darkpuppet and mefordu for the tip

[Image: Picture377_12Apr05.jpg]
SWEET it's like Christmas!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
What!! No fawning girls? I thought at least one of your girl friends would be interested in the rear mount. :P
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
sorry guys. next time i post pics i hope to have some ladies ;)
dBlast,Apr 12 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:What!!  No fawning girls? I thought at least one of your girl friends would be interested in the rear mount. :P
[right][snapback]101098[/snapback][/right]

:D that was good..

about the parts.. you'll have alot of work in front of ya.. with the s/c and everything else.. but im still waiting for the finished product ;)
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Apr 13 2005, 04:40 AM Wrote:
dBlast,Apr 12 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:What!!  No fawning girls? I thought at least one of your girl friends would be interested in the rear mount. :P
[right][snapback]101098[/snapback][/right]

:D that was good..

about the parts.. you'll have alot of work in front of ya.. with the s/c and everything else.. but im still waiting for the finished product ;)
[right][snapback]101180[/snapback][/right]

i'm waiting for him to install the damn TB so he can stop asking me 40 questions about it every day! :P :D
guy..... girls only like guys with skills...

jeeze

mitch im gunan keep asking you even more questions now hahahahahaha
i don't know if that is possible! :D

lol
ZX3TUNR,Apr 13 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:guy..... girls only like guys with skills...

jeeze

Guys with like nun-chuk skillz!
Stock vs FC 65tb

WOW its night and day difference. I love it. Very responsive. First stop and start I did I actually stalled the dam car.

I find it much smoother. Going from 0-50 just seemd to be there much faster then stock. The pedal is so touchy. I will get used to it soon..

Any way 2003 just for reference in case any one else does a tb swap on a 2003. The 2003 TPS sensor uses the 12 o clock and 6 o clock holes. I didnt use any RTV and the gasket mitch supplied worked perfect.

Took me about 15 mins to install. Prolly do even faster now if the tools are at my side.

The idle RPM is ranging from 898 to 900 and some to 1000. So nothing is sticking sitch is good and I dont have to mess with the idle screw.

The stock is so puny..

[Image: Picture379_13Apr05.jpg]
The price of gas doesn't matter if you can get there twice as fast!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Just got my rear mount too, but mine is Steeda, not VF. It better be as good. :angry:
SVT ZX3,Apr 22 2005, 07:58 PM Wrote:Just got my rear mount too, but mine is Steeda, not VF. It better be as good. :angry:
[right][snapback]103797[/snapback][/right]

I have that one, been working good so far with the 5000K I've driven with it....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]