Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eibach Springs
I want to get eibach springs for my 2005 ZX5 and i'm looking at 1.4" front / 1.5" rear. Anyone have experience or even some pics of this drop on a ZX5 or ZX3?

thanx
microbunny,Mar 27 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:I want to get eibach springs for my 2005 ZX5 and i'm looking at 1.4" front / 1.5" rear. Anyone have experience or even some pics of this drop on a ZX5 or ZX3?

thanx
[right][snapback]96814[/snapback][/right]

I have a 2005 ZX5 as well.

I ordered my 1.5" Eibach drop on Monday last week. I haven't received it yet, but once I install it, I'll take a picture for you if you're still interested.
Yeah I got the Eibach Pro's myself, best all around daily driver lowering spring on the market IMO.

Some pics of my car with the Pro's installed below......

I also have some before/after pics if you want, let me know.....

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

[Image: scan0005.jpg]

05-BLACK-ZX5,Mar 28 2005 Wrote:
microbunny,Mar 27 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:I want to get eibach springs for my 2005 ZX5 and i'm looking at 1.4" front / 1.5" rear. Anyone have experience or even some pics of this drop on a ZX5 or ZX3?

thanx
[right][snapback]96814[/snapback][/right]

I have a 2005 ZX5 as well.

I ordered my 1.5" Eibach drop on Monday last week. I haven't received it yet, but once I install it, I'll take a picture for you if you're still interested.
[right][snapback]97002[/snapback][/right]

Yeh please do ...i'd appreciate it!!
I too am getting some Eibach for the ST, but i think i am going to go with the Sportlines rather than the Pro kit. I can't wait to eliminate the rolercoaster accelerationa and braking. In the end I should end up with a drop around the 2.0" - 2.2" and that is for daily driving!
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
S2, is that only a 1 and a half inch drop?
looks a bit lower to me
I got the ebaich on my Zx3, the ride is nice..there one of the best spring out there
Turbo arrived!
these springs work good with my struts correct
dmcisaac,Apr 7 2005, 01:22 AM Wrote:these springs work good with my struts correct
[right][snapback]99531[/snapback][/right]

I'm going to assume you mean 'Will these springs work with my oem struts"?

Yes, I had the same question cause I only wanted to change springs and even on the eibach site, they specify that their pro-kit springs are made to be used with oem equipment.

Sportlines are a different story, they recommend an upgraded shock/strut combo.
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but how did you guys make out with the Pro-Kits on the STs?

Were the OEM struts OK?

Did you need to get a camber adjustment kit or just an alignment?

Who's got a good deal on them? ZX3Tuning?

Thanks.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
oh i prolly should get struts, its a bit rough, now that the springs have settled in. its still ok, but with time who knows... camber, yeah rear should get checked and maybe get a kit, but i'm still good for now i think
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Thanks. I'm debating whether to take the plunge or wait until the warranty's done (the ST's my daily driver, only 6500km). At any rate I'll probably wait until after winter.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*