Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Shots Of My New Zx5 Ses
I know....Dirty Already./.... :angry:

It's muddy out here, what can I say?!?@#

Anyhow, just got the car about 3 hours ago.....some better shots tomorrow or sometime after its washed and waxed up...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/micr...ZX5Copper05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/micr...X5Copper052.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/micr...X5Copper053.jpg
how do you like the interior?
'03 Focus SVT
I like it alot....

very much fine for this stage of the game for us!

No more leather or moonroof and i'm not even missing them
Looking nice...CONGRATS..!!! :D
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
It's going to take me some time to get used to the HUGE HVAC console. Otherwise, very slick ride, man. And the Ford copper is SO much nicer than the GM copper. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
nice ride bunny

say hi to mirco
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
nice car.. i like the colour. Interior is nice too. It has the upscale look.
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
nice car paul, i love the colour, but i'm still not fond of your interior (sorry :( ), but it's nice other than that! congrats!
I'm with smith21 i love the color but i'm just not feelin the new interior, a lil to boring for my taste. Got any plans for this one or is it staying stock?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Congrats on the new car... B)
Present: 2004 Mazda 3 GT Sedan
Titanium Grey, MTX, Brullen Exhaust
17" x 7" Enkei Evo 6 (Anthracite) with
Falken Ziex ZE-512

Previous: 2000 Ford Focus ZX3
with Jackson Racing Supercharger
habmann,Mar 17 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:I'm with smith21 i love the color but i'm just not feelin the new interior, a lil to boring for my taste. Got any plans for this one or is it staying stock?
[right][snapback]94388[/snapback][/right]

Hey man, I can see your point, I used to hate the 05' too!! But, it grew on me,,,

As for plans, small drop this summer, my tunes are going in today and tomorrow, exhaust on today, new bulbs, clear corners on and thats about it....

pretty plain!! B)
I thought you werent modding it. Liar.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I still think the car looks like s**t.

I like the colour though.

Congrats.

OH AND DON'T WAX IT YET!!!!!

THE FACTORY PAINT DOESN'T NEED TO BE WAXED FOR WHILE YET!
I agree with anthony. Hate the 05's... think you woulda been better of with something else but hey, glad you're happy
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
:lol: :lol: OHH YEAH...WELL ENJOY YOUR BUSTED ASS, RECALL-PRONE, CRAPPER GREEN SEDAN ANTHONY....

AND AL, KEEPING PIMPING THE CRACKSTON GHETTOMOBILE.....WORD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUST KIDDING AROUND---
Congrats, looks great but I can't stand that Ford now has to use the same head unit in EVERY car/truck that they make now.
a few people at FJ have the 05' with some mods and their looking good. Ive seen painted grilles, painted rims, drops, aftermarket rims etc. Im diggin' them now too. its to bad that center cluster is so flat n ugly. bah, still a nice ride non the less. Congrats man!
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
I think it looks sharp!

Needs a euro rear though, that NA one sticks out and wrecks the whole look B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Congrats on the Car Microbunny. I like the look of the 05's as well. Enjoy your new ride. and Happy Modding
My other ride is your Mom
nice, even for you :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]