Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Parts
Car is going in for a colour change so the interior mite be for sale evry thing from dash , door panels, carpet, seats (front and rear) center console

plus i have a costum dash with a 15 inch LCD monitor molded in for sale

Head liner mite go as well plus a pillars and b pillars

once i get the parts

a SVT front end will be for sale

lower A arms, brakes (spindles and calipers), shocks, ebaich sport line springs

REAR control arms and brakes with calipers

SVT heater cover (the black cover for the rad coolant)

SVT Power steering resavor

If you want anything just ask

THX
Dean
I want first crack at the front end and the sport lines. Thanks
I need the driver side A pillar assuming there isnt any drilled holes on yours.

keep us informed on avaibility when they are off the car, I might want more stuff liek the headliner too.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
If the SVT buckets are a direct bolt-in replacement for the stock buckets, colour me interested. Shoot me a PM to let me know if I can bid on those / what you want for them.

EDIT - I'll definitely take the SVT coolant cover as well.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
SELLING THE CAR?
SVT dean,Mar 8 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:Car is going in for a colour change so the interior mite be for sale evry thing from dash , door panels, carpet, seats (front and rear) center console

THX
Dean
[right][snapback]92220[/snapback][/right]

are you changing colour or changing car? :ph34r:
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
if NOS picks up the buckets i'd be in for buyin' the rear seat :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Hey Dean, didn't I ask you for a price on that svt front end about a year and a half ago? Shoot me a price when you get a second.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Well a warm welcome I don't have for you!

First off, your an idiot for posting FS shite in the off topic section.
it's the Focus Talk section -ed

Secondly, you just came back and are not an active member. Close him down.

I wouldn't trust buying s**t from him as far as i could throw puppet.
and throw the earth out of orbit while you're at it, huh? -ed
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
um...

this is an 'If' sale??

firstly, welcome back.. glad to see you're still around...

but It's been a while since you last posted, and it's odd that you post things you might be selling in the focus talk section as one of your first posts back in a loooooong time.

I'm going to close this down... when the time comes, please post a proper list with prices and post in the for sale section.

And maybe enlighten us to what your plans might be (in a new thread) ;)

welcome back man :hi:
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!