Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powder Coating Rims
Hi guys,

For those who had their rims powder coated...where did you get it done at?

I want to get my rims on my Mazda 3 powder coated an anthracite colour to match my car (light titanium grey) and how much did you guys pay?

I would want them to sandblast the rims first and then powder coat them and seal them properly....I don't mind paying the price as long as they do good work.

Thanks

Vito :)
Present: 2004 Mazda 3 GT Sedan
Titanium Grey, MTX, Brullen Exhaust
17" x 7" Enkei Evo 6 (Anthracite) with
Falken Ziex ZE-512

Previous: 2000 Ford Focus ZX3
with Jackson Racing Supercharger
Vito,

I had mine done by a guy that does industrial powder coating. It cost me like $250 to get them done (sandblasted, powdercoated, and clearcoated). Just make sure to tell the guy not to do the inside of the rim where it sits on the hub. I didn't think of telling him and I had to shave down my hub rings so they would fit with the added paint.

Professional Powder Coating Ltd.
Narine Mangrue
49 Bertal Road
Toronto, Ontario
M6M 4M5

416-766-9081

My rims were scratched to from curb rash and you can't even tell that they were. that's how good of a job this guy did. You can get them done the same colour as mine in my sig and they will almost match your car perfectly. They aren't exactly gunmetal, but they are a metallic grey paint that would look really damn close to your cars colour. if you have any more questions just let me know!

- Mike
Hey Mike,

Do they have any metallic paints in their collection or is it just a single colour paint that they spray your rims...

Thanks

Vito :)
Falken Ziex ZE-512

When I went they had metallic dark grey, metallic gold, metallic silver, and I can't remember what else. He has some samples on a wall, but let me warn you that this place is in the middle of an industrial area which looks pretty rundown. His shop is a complete mess. And since he's not into automotive specifically, you have to get the tires removed from your rims by yourself. Go check him out and she what you like. Not a large selection of colours but I'm pretty sure the one I got will match you car pretty damn good.
Thanks Mike.

Vito :D
Falken Ziex ZE-512

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powder Coated Rims? trinifoci 16 3,672 03-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Chromey