Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt/st170
I am read some old(yr old) car mag at a buddy's house and come a cross with a article about ST170(it call ST170 right?) focus in Taiwan. There is a pic of the engine bay and I am shock by looking at it. It is a stock car but the engine placement is like the the rally focus, the engine head is about 20 degree toward the firewall. I am not sure whats the adv of that but I think this is something that worth mention.

P.S they also talk about a Ford Metrostar, it looks like a 500 but a bit bigger. Dam that car looks good, but we will never got those good ford car in NA.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
this tread is worthless witout the pic...

dunno, flipped engine rotated to make enough room for the exaust headers and cat combo???

has I said, scan the pic and share. :P
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
I have you know I had to learn Chinese just to post this:

http://rs.ford.com.tw/focus_st170/main.htm
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
170hp@7000rpms

can someone convert the torque rating for me please...I'm way too stoned right now to do math of any kind :mellow:

edit...is it ~145lbs/sq.ft @ 5500rpms?
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
yeah, from what I could see on there is that by doing a left hand drive they must have rotated the engine so the tranny is on the driver side and maybe they had to angle it to fit well.
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
marction Wrote:170hp@7000rpms

can someone convert the torque rating for me please...I'm way too stoned right now to do math of any kind

its an svt, same hp same tq.
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Same car. Engine is the same. different bumpers and the driver sits on the opposite side. The only pic I could see of the engine looked the same as mine. The engine and trans are not turned around...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
dam I will take my camera w/ me tonite and take a pic of it.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....