Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro Tails!
so i picked some of these up off a nice fella over in england what do y'all think?

this is just a picture of my car while its clean

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/focis8nt/eurolights005.jpg'>[Image: eurolights005.jpg]
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
SWEEEEEEET!
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
you cars looking better and better every week keep it up. B)
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Man those tails look nice.. super classy.
looks good. whats next.
'03 Focus SVT
Classy!

What's next should be your bumper lense. It would clean up the look of your front bumper if ya got a clear one..

Good job man.
they were switched back to amber coz they look better with the tails.. just reinstalled stock ones.
[Image: sunaliersig.jpg]
1997 Sunalier with "stuff" done to it
It would look nicer without the Topaz!!!!!!

But very nice, indeeeeeeeeeed..
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
That is very clean. Gotta paint the trim next. I love the white rims on white car. Awsome car.
Damn i didnt think white rims on white car would look good...ur car looks exactly like mine minus white rims and the front licence plate. Now i gotta dilemma white or black rims...hmmm...nice tails thou.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
Am i missing something .. where are your reverse lights now?
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Aug 10 2004, 03:40 AM Wrote:where are your reverse lights now?
Reverse lights? who needs them? thats what Hand Signals are for!! LOL
My other ride is your Mom
Just yell out the window...im backing up MOVE BITCH!!!
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
FocusTunerzx3,Aug 10 2004, 07:50 PM Wrote:Just yell out the window...im backing up MOVE BITCH!!!
:lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
lol yeah...i like the yelling out the window idea....i dunno reverse lights meh they are over-rated
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Very Nice Jarrod!!! Awesome! B)
they look good, I like seeing any foci with amber tails....... can't wait till I've saved up all my pennys to get a set for my sedan :lol:

Cool mirrors too, painted or imported ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Aug 11 2004, 06:31 PM Wrote:they look good, I like seeing any foci with amber tails....... can't wait till I've saved up all my pennys to get a set for my sedan :lol:
........and best of all they come with reverse lamps too. Oh and fogs which I have to get around to hooking up.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
FociS8nt,Aug 10 2004, 09:33 PM Wrote:lol yeah...i like the yelling out the window idea....i dunno reverse lights meh they are over-rated
And illegal to be without :P Are they wired so that the indicator is amber?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I wired up my Euro tails to have the amber turn signals as my reverse lights. They use a 1156 bulb and socket, these things are brighter than the stock reverse lights will ever be (cept of course they're amber, but who cares).