Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Keep Hearing That The White Foci Got Worked Hard
Well I work with Matt and he keeps telling me he worked Jered by 7-8 car lengths. And I'm told the foci has CAI, Headers and full exhaust done plus pulleys. Now if you have all that done and still got worked by 7-8 car lengths I really really hope you missed 2 and 3rd. Now Matt may be telling a little story but can you tell us your part Jered? Now i've driven in Matts car and I know he would beat you but I didnt think it would be by 7-8 car lengths. For you guys that dont know who Matt is he is a J body( sunfire ) guy. He has some s**t done to his car but nothing to major. He told me he should have close to 190-200Hp when the different engine is in. So dont feel to bad for loosing if hes running that much HP. Anyway thought I would get your story.
LOL the race would of been way different..

jarrod was paying attention to what song was on the cd then after realizing the race started jarrod took off from idle :lol: so I think it should be a re race..
excuses :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
lol asleep at the chistmas tree?? :rolleyes: How wrong is that...
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
and it was 4 car lengths not 7-8 :lol:
well all that is true except...I don't have pulleys and surprisingly it wasn't that bad...I dunno what I was doing perhaps he should beat me stock to stock he comes with more power....plus the kid is an excellent driver considering he races all the time....but I dunno we went out to the highway and it was all fast and furious like lol I am sitting in my car and kyle is standing between our rides and for some reason I never paid any attention to what was going on until i heard the squawk of matts car lol and vroom he was gone so me sitting at about 800 rpm decided maybe I should floor it ;) by the time I hit third he was gone and yeah i could give some reason I mean it was like 10 mins after I got off of work from an 11 hr shift, but I paid the consequences for not taking him seriously so meh...thats what happened my car is still nicer though :P
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
in the end its still a jbody :lol:
FOCUS_SILVER_SE,Jul 19 2004, 10:35 AM Wrote:Well I work with Matt and he keeps telling me he worked Jered by 7-8 car lengths.  And I'm told the foci has CAI, Headers and full exhaust done plus pulleys.  Now if you have all that done and still got worked by 7-8 car lengths I really really hope you missed 2 and 3rd.  Now Matt may be telling a little story but can you tell us your part Jered?  Now i've driven in Matts car and I know he would beat you but I didnt think it would be by 7-8 car lengths.  For you guys that dont know who Matt is he is a J body( sunfire ) guy.  He has some s**t done to his car but nothing to major.  He told me he should have close to 190-200Hp when the different engine is in.  So dont feel to bad for loosing if hes running that much HP.  Anyway thought I would get your story.
I mean of course he worked me though i started from idle :D either way I mean everyone says I should rerace him to give him a run for his money or what have you. I dunno though I mean I hate driving my car hard I have too much into my car to lose it especially because of a j-body :unsure:
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Thats funny. Well as far as Matt knows you raced and you tried hard and got worked. I didnt think you would have lost that bad if you were trying. I think you should give him a go again. Anyway Matt went out on our lunch break tonight and he wanted me to come with him and race some ppl but I was like no thanks I'm staying at work to play some Xbox in my van. So he comes back and tells me he has no 2nd, 4th, 5th and Reverse or something like that. LOL Blew the shift linkage racing. LOL I had a good laugh. One thing Jason's Focus has great respect from the show he entered that Matt was judging. He tells me he doesn't care for the Focus but was very impressed with Jason's ride. GOOD JOB Jay. BTW both of your rides are looking good to me. Did I mention I miss my FOCUS? the more Matt talks about racing the more I miss mine. Oh well I'll just have to come back in the next few years with a turbo Focus. Later.
LOL your talking about 16 second cars...... who the hell cares who is faster then who.....they are both dam slow!

Get some real power, then maybe it will make a difference.

:ph34r:
buy a dodge :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
FOCUS_SILVER_SE,Jul 19 2004, 10:35 AM Wrote:........I'm told the foci has CAI, Headers and full exhaust done plus pulleys. Now if you have all that done ........
Jay is blunt, as usual, but quite right: who cares. Neither are "race" cars. Hell the Focus my wife drives to day care with has more performance mods than that.

:lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Jul 20 2004, 03:13 PM Wrote:
FOCUS_SILVER_SE,Jul 19 2004, 10:35 AM Wrote:........I'm told the foci has CAI, Headers and full exhaust done plus pulleys.  Now if you have all that done ........
Jay is blunt, as usual, but quite right: who cares. Neither are "race" cars. Hell the Focus my wife drives to day care with has more performance mods than that.

:lol:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So true!

B)
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 20 2004, 10:02 AM Wrote:LOL your talking about 16 second cars...... who the hell cares who is faster then who.....they are both dam slow!

Get some real power, then maybe it will make a difference.

:ph34r:
Slow or not, a Race is a RACE dammit!!! Let them play, I was happier than a pig in s**t when my old 4 banger mustang went 18.8 at like 62mph!!!
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]