Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rs Bumper Install
LOL Im seriously looking at it here and all I can say is holy crap. I got the Hella magic module signals and the big fat fog lights :D Millions of parts LOL.

Im having second thoughts about installing it myself. I most likely will still do it myself like I did everything else LOL it doesnt look hard but blah so many peices lol :lol:
Any tips or head ups? Im might take off the stock front and see what I got and get a better look at things then get my peices painted on Monday.
Hmmm I don't know where to start. I've installed my stocker and my WRC a million times, and I could do it with my eyes closed now. But of course installing it for the first time is a whole new story.

Definitely set aside a day or two to take of the stock bumper and just see what its like back there first. My car is yellow, and the stock crash foam had to be taken out, and behind there its still bright yellow. So it looked like crap behind my mesh. So I sprayed that all with flat black, you might want to do the same also.
I doubt I will have to. My car is so dark as is it.. Tommrow Im takin goff the front just to get the ide. See where all the screws/bolts are and such. Then if I get a chnace start cutting. Got a brand new blade with a brand new side grinder. Its going to cut good. Im going to do a little how to also...
I went into the garage and just quickly checked thing out. Blah Im not going to bother test fitting it. Paint it on Monday and Im just going to slap it on all at once.
you might scratch the paint while your getting it to fit....as you cut the re-bar and try to get it on..... its gonna take you a few tries to get enough of the re-bar cut out...
ahh w/e just get it repainted then...
So what do ya need help with then?

1. Take off grille
2. Take out headlights
3. Take of stock bumper