Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Car.. Not Happy Though..
Well I dont want to steal bandwidth, so I will post a link.

I just installed prokit springs and I'm not happy at all. Thats why I was asking earlier what you guys think I should use to go low, like almost tucking.

Pics of my car can be found HERE

Please tell me what you think. thankyou!
HOT!

Your low enuff :P

Actually I had the prokit on my car before the FK....Seems like their identical in height.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Thanks, everyone seems to like it, I cant stand it. I am so fiending to have a little tuckage.. lol

here are pics of when I had arospeed 1.8" drop.. the back sat high, but the front was nice and low.

Pics can be found HERE

OH, and I'm desperatly looking for a lip.. if ANYONE has one, let me know!!
Well I think the drop looks good as it is, but if you want to go lower than it will look even better
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
I think your car looks damn sweet just like that....

Why go any lower?? :unsure:
Thankyou for all the kind replies.

I'm not really sure why I want to go lower, I just feel depressed right now because I think my car looks like sh*t. I thinks its also mainly because I don't have a lip on there right now, so I'm not liking the gap that is there.

Please be honest, I can take all critisim. PLease dont say it looks good just to make me feel better :P
fokuz,May 31 2004, 04:13 PM Wrote:Please be honest, I can take all critisim. PLease dont say it looks good just to make me feel better :P
Ok, your right...were to nice. I think its r ice.

I am completely joking
LOL, thankyou. I would be so much happier if I had that that lip you have on the front of your car... I love the way your car looks Flo.
:lol:

R-i-C-e has been replaced to say "different"

:lol:
Flofocus,May 31 2004, 08:15 PM Wrote:I am completely joking
wow, that just hurts the eyes :blink:
fokuz,May 31 2004, 04:16 PM Wrote:LOL, thankyou. I would be so much happier if I had that that lip you have on the front of your car... I love the way your car looks Flo.
Thanks dood! I love the WW front lip...though everybody and there dog has it :lol:

Check out our forsale section...you may find some lips there....
Hey Fokuz (or Fokuzsport), how ya been? Your car still looks great but I know the feeling when you do something and you don't get the results that you are looking for. Have the springs completely settled yet? How's the ride compared to your arospeed springs?
I think the car looks good too, but I can see why you're upset. It doesn't look much lower than a stock SVTF.

Prokits are rated at about an inch and a half? So since the SVT is already about an inch lower than the base, it should have dropped you about a half inch?

By comparison here is mine on sportlines. 2.2 inch for the base model, so I think it dropped the SVTF about an inch and a bit...

<a href='http://svt.davanthegeek.com/052604/052604-01.jpg'>[Image: 052604-01.jpg]</a>
Your right, everyone does have it.. But I am yet to see that lip fabricated on an svt bumper... That's why I want it. I have seen the xenon and kaminari on an svt bumper, but not the wings west. :ph34r:
S2 Steeda,May 31 2004, 08:21 PM Wrote:Hey Fokuz (or Fokuzsport), how ya been? Your car still looks great but I know the feeling when you do something and you don't get the results that you are looking for. Have the springs completely settled yet? How's the ride compared to your arospeed springs?
OMG its simply amazing.. The ride is unbelievable. Best springs I have ever been on in a focus, or any car of that matter. The prokit is so incredible. So lost for words right now. I am just not low enough. I beleive that they have settled all the way, it's been over a week or so. The arospeed springs ride sucked completely. I immediatly could tell the difference as soon as they were on and I was down the road.

I have been great, and you?

p.s I also did a complete how-to for installing lowering springs, so if you guys are interested, shoot me a pm.
SVTDavan,May 31 2004, 08:21 PM Wrote:I think the car looks good too, but I can see why you're upset. It doesn't look much lower than a stock SVTF.

Prokits are rated at about an inch and a half? So since the SVT is already about an inch lower than the base, it should have dropped you about a half inch?

By comparison here is mine on sportlines. 2.2 inch for the base model, so I think it dropped the SVTF about an inch and a bit...

&lt;a href='http://svt.davanthegeek.com/052604/052604-01.jpg'&gt;<a href='http://svt.davanthegeek.com/052604/052604-01.jpg'>[Image: 052604-01.jpg]</a>&lt;/a&gt;
eh, but it's not an svt :ph34r: :D
You had me fooled! :D
I like it. I have the Fk 35/40 drop and Im not happy :( I need one more inch lower. :D Again your car is sick and what intake do you got?
thabrat,May 31 2004, 08:34 PM Wrote:I like it. I have the Fk 35/40 drop and Im not happy&nbsp; :(&nbsp; I need one more inch lower.&nbsp; :D&nbsp; Again your car is sick and what intake do you got?
Injen orginial cold air intake. Thankyou for the comment. :)
I am doing pretty good. Modding like crazy here. Did some interior painting this past weekend, basically just matched the silver color paint of the radio bezel (factory color) and repainted it plus the vent rings, not the vents, the dash surround also. Looks awesome!

Might be asking you a couple Q'z sometime soon.... B)