Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some New Pics Of My Car
Today's been the 1st time I've had my car outside, and a camera handy, so I thought I would take some pics.

a few pics of the car:

<a href='http://www.darkpuppet.com/images/car/120_2042.jpg'>[Image: 120_2042.jpg]

and now you can see why I'm not a big fan of my wheels....
<a href='http://www.darkpuppet.com/images/car/120_2043.jpg'>[Image: 120_2043.jpg]

it's a gay carnival ride!!!

and then one pic during magic hour... even a durty car looks alright:
<a href='http://www.darkpuppet.com/images/car/120_2051.jpg'>[Image: 120_2051.jpg]</a>

and that's all for my picture tour for now, thanks for stopping by!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You, my friend, need a good wash and wax. Car looks nice otherwise tho :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Nice! Love the plate!
The dark wheels look sweet on the car, but I can see your point with the rainbow sparkles..
Those are Not bad at all pics of your ride! Really like it!
About the wheels, what do u have planned for them? paint them another colour? or sell them and get some real rimz?
My other ride is your Mom
Real Rims....

Wait an exhaust ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
You sir need a Silver-B Productions front badgeless grill :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Paparoach,May 20 2004, 07:29 AM Wrote:Real Rims....

Wait an exhaust ;)
What about beer?
Wait a minute....didn't you get all that stuff for FREE!!
Man, quit complaining, drop some dough and puts some nice rims on that thing...maybe you'll get in another commercial. :rolleyes:
2002 SVT mostly stock...K&N, KVR Carbon Fibre Brakes, Steeda Short Shifter, Steeda Carbon Fibre Dash Kit and no DAMN orange blinkers!
Ryan,May 20 2004, 04:12 PM Wrote:Wait a minute....didn't you get all that stuff for FREE!!
Man, quit complaining, drop some dough and puts some nice rims on that thing...maybe you'll get in another commercial. :rolleyes:
I never complained... I said I don't like the wheels. Should I like things I got for free just because they were free, even if I don't like them?

when I save up enough money, new wheels will be on the list... maybe the next thing I buy.. just need to deposit this cheque, and see how the account is after the tuning is done.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!